276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Toshiba 16TB Enterprise Internal Hard Drive – MG Series 3.5' SATA HDD Mainstream server and storage, 24/7 Reliable Operation, Hyperscale and cloud storage (MG08ACA16TE)

£129.75£259.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The massive 16TB capacity is delivered using proven CMR recording technology providing optimum application compatibility and data reliability. All other company names, product names, and service names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies. When I tried to add it to my NAS, NAS warned me that HDD is not on HCL, Am i sure that I want to add that drive, and I sad YES, because old HDD was EoL.

Available storage capacity (including examples of various media files) will vary based on file size, formatting, settings, software and operating system and/or pre-installed software applications, or media content.Outstanding balance which reflects all unpaid changes due at this time per your selected payment method. Then there are 512e or 4Kn Advanced Format Sector Technology options and finally, there are four SED (Self-Encrypting Drive) versions. You should note that our carrier requires immediate notice to be given of any loss or damage to goods and you should inspect the goods upon receipt and report any loss or damage to the carrier immediately. Google says they have very low failure rate but I wanted to ask you guys, I will be using two of them in a RAID 1. The MG Series ensures high reliability by minimising vibration effects through their advanced control and sensing technology.

If you are in any doubt about your statutory rights you may wish to consult a solicitor or your local citizens advice bureau. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. Using an industry-leading 9-disk design pioneered by Toshiba, the MG08 Series provides up to 16TB of conventional magnetic recording (CMR) capacity and 7,200rpm performance. The HDDs which have any security function may not be available in the countries where the use of such HDDs is prohibited or limited due to export control and local regulations. We’re here to help Whether you're part of a global enterprise or have a small company, we can help locate the right drives and provide competitive pricing to help you integrate Toshiba HDDs into your storage solutions.

The massive 16 TB capacity is delivered using proven CMR recording technology providing optimum application compatibility and data reliability. This page may not operate normally when these functions are not supported by your browser or the setting is disabled. Using an industry-leading 9-disk design pioneered by Toshiba, the MG08 Series provides up to 16 TB of conventional magnetic recording (CMR) capacity and 7,200rpm performance. Important For use within a RAID array, do not combine hard drives with different recording methods (CMR, SMR). Toshiba’s innovative Stable Platter Technology minimizes vibrations by stabilizing the motor shaft at both ends.

Additionally, there are options for Toshiba hard drives with Self Encrypting technology or with Sanitize Instant Erase (SIE) technology, which means that in an instant all data is erased, without the need for overwriting the drive for hours. Because, Synology is just to expensive vs regular HDDs, and we all know that Toshiba is producing HDDs for Synology. You have the right to demand access to personal data and to rectify, erase or limit the processing, as well as to object to the processing.Using an industry-leading 9-disk design pioneered by Toshiba, the MG08 Series provides 16TB of conventional magnetic recording (CMR) capacity and 7,200 rpm performance. A 5-year extended warranty is also included with the Enterprise Capacity Hard Drive - MG Series for the ultimate peace of mind. The MG08 and MG07 Series also utilise Toshiba Group’s laser welding technology to ensure the helium remains securely sealed inside the drive enclosure. This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

The MG08 and MG07 Conventional Magnetic Recording (CMR) HDDs use a helium-sealed design, providing the power-efficient capacity and storage density needed by cloud-scale and enterprise storage solution providers to achieve their TCO objectives. There are four SATA models, two standard versions MG08ACA16TA (4Kn) and MG08ACA16TE (512e, the drive we are reviewing here) and two SED versions (4Kn MG08ACP16TA, 512e MG08ACP16TE). Toshiba MG Family Enterprise HDDs offer a solution for the demands of more distributed storage in the cloud and on-premises applications. In individual circumstances the provisions of the voluntary code may be more or less favourable to you than your statutory rights. Applications include file- and object-based storage infrastructure, tiered storage infrastructure, compliance data life-cycle management, and data center data-protection and data back-up infrastructure.Online query of manufacturer's warranty status provides valid information only regarding products from Toshiba USA. Bought 8 port LSI, thinking anout disks 4 next 10 years, 2 ones are in desktop win mirror - sometimes hear the heads, but it's not NAS. We may deliver goods of a different description or specification from that agreed and as may be required to comply with any applicable safety or statutory requirements or which do not materially affect the quality or fitness for purpose of the goods.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment