276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Britney Spears Naked Fantasy Eau de Toilette (100ml) Fruity & Feminine Scent, Luxury Fragrance for Women

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This perfume though, has a peach scent added to it and it smells more mature rather than the juvenile vibes that the OG Fantasy gives off. Some products may have an associated image or photo, these are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.

I would say it reminds of a super cheap, left open to age/oxidize for a long time, bottle of a sweet white wine or champagne that you wouldn't drink. If you have saved your login details, you may also opt out or in from future mailings by changing your mailing list options. I feel that the powdery notes of Naked Fantasy overpower any of the other notes that are listed for this fragrance: I did not pick up on any apple cider or peach, which I feel could have lessened the "old-lady" impact of the florals. The color of this bottle is exactly how it relates to OG Fantasy to me: it’s lighter, more sheer, and peachy.How to Use: Spray on pulse point areas where your skin is thinnest, such as wrists, neck, behind ears, and inside elbows. the smell is pretty much what I expected however as it smells like a rehash of the original fantasy as have the last several fantasy flankers have unfortunately. However, once the fragrance finally dried down to its base, the familiar cupcake-vanilla DNA of the original Fantasy perfume began shining through, which served as a nice palate cleanser. Embrace the freedom of Fantasy with Britney Spears Naked Fantasy Eau de Toilette, a scent that celebrates confidence, sensuality, and the joy of baring it all. I was really hoping to get the apple jack note, nothing about this scent says fall winter to my nose at all lol Its like a nice peach shampoo scent.

Naked Fantasy wears between 6/7 hours and doesn't have an especially big aura, so is neither amazing nor awful - fine for a mass market edt, but the Fantasy line has done better. The fragrance contains notes of black currant, Applejack, peach, osmanthus, water lily, cupcake, vanilla, musk and apricot. Good as a bedtime scent or for layering, will try with Sweet oriental dream or Vanille absolu from Montale and see if I can bump it up a bit…shame…this had potential. This uninhibited scent is a journey of fantasy and intimacy, capturing the essence of Britney's empowering confidence, open heart, and cheeky humor.Instead this is very similar to Intimate Fantasy (a scent that I love, I just didn't realize this was going to be similar).

Spray on pulse point areas where your skin is the thinnest: wrists, neck, behind ears, inside elbows and behind knees. By submitting this form, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e. The Bottom Notes for me is when the Apricot/Peach come out, although the fragrance could’ve used a bit stronger Peach fragrance, it’s still very much present in the dry down giving you this faint Peach, sweet powdery, vanilla cupcake fragrance. It is recommended to avoid spraying the fragrance directly on clothing to prevent potential staining.

This enduring parfum leaves a fragranced cloud in its wake since the percentage of essences is quite high. Refresh your scent for the season ahead with this highly anticipated women's perfume by Britney Spears. It is indeed very similar to 'Intimate Fantasy' perhaps a bit lighter and missing whichever note it was in that which I didn't particularly enjoy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment