276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tefal EasyFry Air Fryer & Grill Cookbook UK: 365-Day Delicious, Juicy and Healthy Recipes For Beginners & Advanced Users to Enjoy Perfect Air Frying & Grilling with Your Tefal EasyFry.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The potatoes were insufficiently washed and dried prior to cooking and still contain too much starch. I like the blue colour of the LCD display, but some of the symbols for the preset modes aren’t very obvious, for example the one for nuggets looks a bit like sliced potato to me. After playing around with them, I was pleased to see the time and temperature settings within the presets are adjustable. However, it’s not always clear what cooking mode each preset uses and it took me a while to figure out that the vegetable preset uses the steam function, while the fish and the roast meat presets both use a combination of steam and air fry. A more thorough instruction manual would be really useful and definitely would have saved me time trying to figure out the various settings. You have not yet pushed the power button or you have pushed it incorrectly. Try again by pushing it firmly. Fries or food are not cut evenly. They should be cut to the same size for perfect cooking. Maintenance and cleaning Which cleaning product to use? FAST COOKING: 49% faster than a classic oven, all while consuming less energy. Cooking guide marking at the top of the device offers total ease.​

If you want a large air fryer and you’re likely to use the steam and grill functions, then it is a good multi-functional addition to your kitchen. If however, you don’t think you’ll get much use from the steam and grill functions then it may be unnecessarily bulky. TEFAL Tefal Easy Fry Precision 2in1 Digital Air Fryer & Grill 4.2L EY505 Tefal Easy Fry Precision 2in1 Digital Air Fryer & Grill 4.2L EY505 2-in-1 digital air fryer with one-of-a-kind grill plate for BBQ-style searing. Personalization solutions allow us to improve the quality of the information and services we provide and make your experience more enjoyable. Do not exceed the maximum quantities and operating times indicated in the recipe table, otherwise you will not get the expected result and may damage your device. What is the most suitable oil to use? Clean the device with a damp, non-abrasive sponge and washing-up liquid. Do not use any aggressive cleaning agents, scouring sponges or abrasive pads. Do not use any special metal cleaning agents. Never immerse or run the appliance under water. Technical support My fryer is making an abnormal noise.

Choose the right Easy Fry model for you and discover how you can eat your everyday food favourites, guilt-free.

The cooking temperature is approximately 180°C (160°C at the heart of the food) at the end of the cooking. Can I cook anything other than chips?

faster cooking with less energy than a conventional oven; external test cooking 1000g of frozen French fries, compared to a Tefal convection oven. | **Up to 70% energy saving with air fryers by Tefal vs conventional oven Energy Class A. Tests conducted in 2022 on frozen fries. | ***Up to 98% less smoke than a classical grill. External test completed in 2021. Test based on beef steak of 150g, grill function, well cooked, compared to our Tefal classical grill. | ****99% less added fat: 700g of fresh fries cooked with 8ml of oil vs traditional deep frying with 2L. Your appliance contains valuable materials which can be recovered or recycled. Leave it at a local civic waste collection point. Where can I buy accessories, spares or consumer goods for my appliance? TEFAL Tefal Easy Fry Classic 2in1 Air Fryer & Grill 4.2L EY501 Tefal Easy Fry Classic 2in1 Air Fryer & Grill 4.2L EY501 2-in-1 air fryer with one-of-a-kind grill plate for a BBQ-style sear and taste.Now, I’ve reviewed lots of air fryers, including large capacity models and I’d say that once I got this one on the kitchen worktop, it felt like one of the biggest. In actual fact the footprint probably isn’t much different to other large capacity air fryers, but because it’s so tall, it appears to be much bigger overall. ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE: High-precision temperature control from 80°C to 200°C, for perfect results every time.​ TEFAL Tefal Easy Fry 3in1 Digital Air Fryer, Grill & Steamer 6.2L FW201 Tefal Easy Fry 3in1 Digital Air Fryer, Grill & Steamer 6.2L FW201 3-in-1 digital air fryer, steamer and grill with unique grill plate for BBQ searing.

Your application uses notifications to alert you when your cooking is finished but also to let you know when new content (information, recipe...) is available.I left it for the full 11 minutes and at the end the salmon was just cooked enough, it was moist, flaky, and still a little pink in the centre. The skin hadn’t crisped, maybe I should have put it skin side up, or most likely the addition of steam means it won’t crisp up either way. Cleaning GRILL TECHNOLOGY: A die cast aluminium grilling plate for tender, juicy meat, or veggies, seared to perfection.​

Discover a 2-in-1 solution, for a healthy air fryer and grill all in one! More than just an air fryer, its unique dual technology offers a die cast aluminium grilling plate as well, for tender, juicy meat and veggies seared to perfection. Of course, the classic air fryer function promises all its crispy, golden results on your favourite fried treats with little to no added oil. It's the ideal alternative to a classic oven, for fast results and less energy consumption! Adjustable temperature control and a convenient timer make it easy to achieve perfect results on a wide array of delicious ingredients. And with an XL 4.2L capacity, Easy Fry & Grill Classic has the entire family covered. Now what are you waiting for?​ Thankfully the control panel is pretty intuitive to use and the clear time and temperature symbols next to plus and minus signs made it easy to figure out how to adjust the settings. Although to adjust these during cooking, you have to hit the pause button first, which took me a minute to figure out. And my general first impression is that there will be a bit of trial and error involved in using the grill and steam settings to begin with. EXTRA CRISP TECHNOLOGY: A healthy fryer offering crispy, golden results with little to no oil—99% less added fat*.​ Your appliance contains valuable materials which can be recovered or recycled. Leave it at a local civic waste collection point. I've just opened my new appliance and I think there is a part missing. What should I do?

Discover the rest of the range

faster cooking with less energy than a conventional oven; external test cooking 1000g of frozen French fries, compared to a Tefal convection oven. | **Cost savings have been made reference to electricity cost at the time of publication Mar-2023 | ***Up to 98% less smoke than a classical grill. External test completed in 2021. Test based on beef steak of 150g, grill function, well cooked, compared to our Tefal classical grill. | ****99% less added fat: 700g of fresh fries cooked with 8ml of oil vs traditional deep frying with 2L. cooking oil according to manufacturer). Is it absolutely necessary to respect the indicated maximum quantities? At the base of the air fryer, below the cooking drawer, there’s a small pull-out drawer that collects excess water during steam programmes. So this will also need emptying and cleaning after steaming cycles. You can also choose to select only the recipes of the brand or the recipes proposed by the community.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment