276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pico Technology PicoScope 2204A USB Handheld Digital Oscilloscope 10 MHz, 8 kS, 2 Channels PC Oscilloscope Kit With Probes, Software and Waveform Generator

£144.995£289.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

PicoScope can decode 1-Wire, ARINC 429, BroadR-Reach (100BASE-T1), CAN & CAN FD, CAN J1939, CAN XL, DALI, DCC, DMX512, Ethernet 10Base-Tand Ethernet 100Base-TX, FlexRay, I²C, I²S, I3C, LIN, Manchester, MIL-STD-1553, Modbus (ASCII/RTU), Parallel Bus, PMBus, PS/2, Quadrature, SENT Fast/Slow, SMBus, SBS Data, SPI -MISO/MOSI, SDI-SDIO, UART (RS-232 / RS-422 / RS-485), USB and Wind Sensor protocol data as standard, with more protocols in development, and available in the future with free-of-charge software upgrades. The help desk, the Automotive Forum, and our FaceBook group have all seen an increase in questions and discussions around the best way to work with these sensors. This has prompted me to look into how PicoScope can be used to get as much information as possible from these sensors. Fixed several issues with triggers, including problems with dropout triggers, and where some settings were not always being loaded With up to 1 GHz analog bandwidth complemented by a real-time sampling rate of 5 GS/s, the PicoScope 6000E Series scopes can display single-shot pulses with 200 ps time resolution.

The PicoScope 4000A Series includes serial decoding capability across all channels as standard. PicoScope software can decode 1-Wire, ARINC 429, CAN, DALI, DCC, DMX512, Ethernet 10Base-T, FlexRay, I²C, I²S, LIN, Manchester, Modbus ASCII, Modbus RTU, PS/2, SENT, SPI, and UART protocol data as standard, with more protocols in development and available in the future with free-of-charge software upgrades.In this educational series, Steve Smith shares his knowledge about using math channels in PicoScope. In this part, he is looking into calculating the theoretical MAF. M sample memory for long-duration captures; ideal when you are trying to diagnose intermittent faults Communication is initiated and controlled by the Master, typically through an open drain bidirectional port pin. When idle the 1-Wire line is pulled up to the 3 V or 5 V supply voltage with a resistor. Most 1-Wire slave devices are parasitically powered. Power for device operation is derived from an internal power storage capacitor that stores charge when the 1-Wire line is in the idle high state.

When using PicoSDK, by allocating the scope’s whole memory to a single waveform the maximum 5 GS/s sampling rate can be sustained for even longer captures up to an incredible 800 ms. Fixed issue where channel behaviour when disconnecting or connecting smart probes (?) would sometimes be inconsistent. In this article, I will go through the outstanding questions and hopefully clarify any outstanding queries.

PicoScope 7 Stable for Linux

Toolpark houses secondary functions such as Measurements, Math channels, Serial decoding, Rulers, Mask testing and Actions etc., are just one touch away and can be favorited to create a custom UI layout that suits user preferences and work patterns.

share/doc/– a set of directories corresponding to the various drivers, each containing a usbtest application e.g. /share/doc/libps6000 for the PicoScope 6000 Series Oscilloscopes All our automotive PicoScopes have the features that have already helped technicians around the world with vehicle diagnostics:The simplest way to monitor multiple inputs is to trigger when any one of them meets a specified condition. However, there are applications that require a more selective approach. For example, we might want to detect when both inputs meet specified conditions at the same time. PicoScope solves this problem by offering a list of logical functions for combining inputs. Smart probe interfacing so that all your probe configuration takes place in the software - no more incorrect probe switch positions!

The digital inputs can be displayed individually or in named groups with binary, decimal or hexadecimal values shown in a bus-style display. A separate logic threshold from –5 V to +5 V can be defined for each 8-bit input port. The digital trigger can be activated by any bit pattern combined with an optional transition on any input. Advanced logic triggers can be set on either the analog or digital input channels, or both to enable complex mixed-signal triggering.In this educational series, Steve Smith shares his knowledge about using math channels in PicoScope. In this part, he is looking into using Ohm's law to obtain current by dividing voltage by resistance. The PicoScope oscilloscope software offers a wide range of simple and advanced triggers for detecting and capturing elusive signals. Most of these trigger types are capable of monitoring only one signal at a time. Since many oscilloscopes have more than one input—up to eight channels as well as an EXT or AUX input on some models—PicoScope provides a special ‘Logic’ trigger type that can watch for combinations of up to four inputs. PicoScopes offer advanced math functions: multiplication, division and integration as well as basic functions like addition and subtraction. Multiplication can be used to calculate power from V & I waveforms, and energy by integrating the power waveform.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment