276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Unofficial Corporal Punishment: a spanked schoolgirl omnibus

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Protected: A Naughty Little Witch…A Private Little Story for Club Members Only ~ featuring Suzette. Suzette on Protected: A Naughty Little Witch…A Private Little Story for Club Members Only ~ featuring Suzette.

Schoolgirl Anthology - LSF Publications Caning the Naughty Schoolgirl Anthology - LSF Publications

Now she had a vehicle for her pride. She had always been proud of her daughter, a bright intelligent daughter. Not many from the village had got into Grammer School in recent years. She knew that a lot of her peers in the W.I. Would be saying that very night…”I hear Karen got into Grammer school, she deserves it, her Mummy will be so proud.” Sadly, I currently do not have a Korean translator. But if you know anyone interested in helping, feel free to refer them to me. Thirteen Bottoms: Drug-laced cupcakes brought into Bradshaw school calls for a severe punishment for the thirteen girls involved. So Abigail gives Headmaster Mark Porter some instruction in how to apply the cane. At first he practices on cushions, then on Abigail's granddaughters. Aged 18 and 19, the two girls are used to receiving corporal punishment, but they certainly feel the strokes Headmaster Mark gives them as he rises to the challenge. He now has the skills as well as the enthusiasm to administer punishment canings to thirteen girls, each one positioned over the vaulting horse to receive her well-deserved thrashing! Slim Kim: When Kim is caught sneaking out of detention by the Headmaster, she is forced to accompany him to his office for a sound thrashing, an experience she finds, much to her surprise, to be intensely exciting... Wanting It: Breeanne had managed to attend Claremont Academy for three years without facing discipline, but when she pushes another girl into the trophy cabinet during an argument she finds herself due to be caned for the first time.a.m. It’s supposed to be a day of rest but I am busy. Sundays always are busy for me. Prep activities for Sunday club, and gather my paperwork and thoughts for annual church meeting which happens after the service.

New Grange Manor Adult School and Pre-Prep role-play

I'm Kana and I'm creating "Kana Sensei", an interactive visual novel made in Ren'py with interactive spankings, animations, mystery solving, and more! When she went to catch the bus now, it was wiggle of a young woman. Even the man with the bowler hat who sat in the same seat every day started to smile, and greet her with a tipping of the hat. She had no idea that he began to see her differently, she just assumed it was cordial familiarity with a regular person he saw on the bus. The Third Beating of the Day: Grant Academy's discipline policy is such that when 16-year-old Shay ends up being punished three times in a single day, her last punishment, a Level 3 caning, results in her being caned bare bottomed in public.

You must be 18+ to view this content

Romance | Western | Historical | Fantasy | Lesbian | Ageplay/Regression | School | Judicial | Domestic Discipline | Teen | M/F | F/F | F/M I understand that my introduction may have raised eyebrows and sparked curiosity. However, I want to clarify the context and nature of my statement. My intent is not to sensationalize or exploit any individual, but rather to provide an understanding of my unique experience and the services I have offered over the years. The pain did not leave, it was still growing. Even in the dark of night she could feel the heat on her hand. And lying on her tummy, stroking her poor bottom, she fell asleep. I understand that my requirements for attire may seem unconventional to some, but it is important to remember that within the realm of role-play sessions, creating a specific atmosphere and dynamic is crucial. By asking participants to dress in feminine attire, it sets the tone and helps both parties immerse themselves fully in the chosen scenario.

The Best of SteamyBedtime 2019

The leaving of school behind her and the journey home was sullen. The man in the bowler hat frowned at her as if he knew. The walk from the bus stop to her lovely cottage was heavy and slow. Two of Mummy’s friends saw her and nudged each other. Was that a snigger?

Deviation Actions

p.m. Come home with daughter, cook tea (that’s an evening meal in the north of England), and do daughter things. A Cure for Guilt: Olivia congratulates herself for choosing to receive extra strokes of the cane over her jeans instead of getting punished on her bare bottom. But she swiftly regrets doubling her punishment by refusing to take down her pants, not to mention the additional penalty strokes incurred. She is such a bad, bad girl... Without doubt there would be a degree of jealousy from some with troublesome daughters too, and even though she would never admit it, that gave her satisfaction too! The sobbing didn’t as the heat sank in, and pain exploded, she just wailed and wailed.”Now up you get… and straight to bed young lady, AND stay there… Once you have stopped crying I don’t want to hear another peep out of you…do you hear? Or you will be going over my knee again… Okay it’s done!”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment