276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mug Cakes: 40 speedy cakes to make in a microwave

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Guinness specialty is baked in a glass mug so you can see the tall tower of moist, velvety cake. Apple Cake Recipe | Digital Recipes | Digital Recipes from Turkish and World Cuisines | Food, Dessert, Cake, Cookies, Appetizers Recipes. And now I have finally made one for myself with a dollop of nutella and oh my goodness it was beautiful. Whether you are a college student on a budget that needs a fast and easy pick-me-up snack, a teenager who can't be bothered to bake, a mom finding your child interested in baking, a person intimidated by science, or anyone with a sweet tooth, the 40 delectable recipes are sure to inspire the inexperienced, impress family and friends, reward the self, and happily satisfy all appetites.

Since going freelance, she has also contributed to many food-related stills, video, publishing and packaging projects. Mug Cakes: Chocolate shares recipes for all varieties of chocolate cakes, from the simple dark chocolate; banana and chocolate; and chocolate orange to cakes which push your mug-cake-making skills to the max, like the swirl marshmallow or marble cake.Personalized advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. The publishing company hired a professional photographer and a food stylist, so you’ll see many new pretty photos in this book. Puff Pastry Dessert | Digital Recipes | Digital Recipes from Turkish and World Cuisines | Food, Dessert, Cake, Cookies, Appetizers Recipes. If you're crazy about chocolate, love fruity flavors, or enjoy the cozy smell of coffee, there's a mug cake waiting for you.

Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Have no oven at home, so I’ve tried this recipe, honestly I’ve been sceptical about the result but the doubt was silly 😊 I’m curious if there is possibility to eat the cake when it’s cool, and have you ever tried to put some baking paper in to the mug so you can take it out and serve on the plate? Almond and berry breakfast mug--Earn yourself a few brownie points by treating your other half to breakfast in bed with this nut and fruit sensation. A great treat if you're a budding baker, or gift for a wannabe Great British Bake Off contestant - they should totally add a mug cake week - this recipe book is full of tempting treats to satisfy the strongest sweet-tooths!

Literally, whisking together some ingredients together and microwaving the mug cake, and huzzah you have a fudgey, chocolatey and delicious treat. Blueberry Muffin Mug Cake: Because dessert for breakfast is always a good idea -- in fact, it's an incredible idea! You can adapt other favourite recipes to mug cake quantities and microwave cooking There will be at least a couple of recipes to suit everyone to bake from ingredients already in your kitchen. My name is Georgia, and I share intolerance friendly, gluten free, onion and garlic free and mostly vegetarian or vegan recipes from Australia. There are also some fun surprises, like a Rice Krispies Treat-type of cake as well as a blueberry muffin recipe you could easily use for a quick breakfast.

Well, besides being super easy and quick, it's like having a bunch of dessert adventures at your fingertips. v=1480393811","variant_ids":[30970828108]},"available":true,"name":"Gemma’s Mug Meals E-book: 30 Bold Recipes for Real Food Fast! Not too dry, not a liquid mess, and if you don’t have any chocolate you can just make a little chocolate icing, haha. Mix a simple batter in a mug with a fork, using whatever ingredients you have in your cupboard, microwave for a few minutes, and zap! Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.

Turns out we all like it, so now it’s a family tradition to make this as soon as the weather turns cold. The measurements are a difficult thing I find because peoples versions of ‘one tablespoon’ can vary in weight SO VERY MUCH so I have put weights as well. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment