276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dust and Things Wooden Funny Chopping Board/Funny Kitchen Gifts For Dad/Funny Birthday Gifts For Mum/Funny New Home Gifts/Funny

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Below, I’ve compiled over 100 Funny sayings that you could use for your crafting adventures. I have them separated into their ideal product (kitchen towels, cutting boards, water bottles/tumblers, wine glasses, and coffee mugs); however, many of these could easily work on multiple surfaces. Some of these I’ve had fun sharing with all of you previously (the posts containing the SVG files are linked with the corresponding text below).

In the past, I’ve used either Heat Transfer Vinyl or Adhesive Vinyl to make these items; however, I decided to try branching out into Sublimation this year. I *just* got my printer set up this evening, so we will see how it goes. 28 Kitchen Towel Sayings Each style is made from toughened glass for extra resilience and durability, whilst also providing a smooth surface for when you’re creating something from flour and dough. Making it a real all-rounder. Chop It Like It’s Hot Our themes include food and drink, gin, prosecco, hobbies, inspirational quotes, dinosaurs, unicorns along with coming in all kinds of striking patterns and styles – with lots, lots more to choose from. Trust us when we say we’re pretty confident you’ll find something that works for you! Franchised Cutting Boards These durable and dependable pieces of kit protect our surfaces and worktops from scratches and stains whether it’s cut from knives, liquids from vegetables and meat whilst also providing a nice platform to roll out pastry when we make tasty treats. Our huge collection of cutting boards stands at over 2500 strong, including unique designs, bold geometric prints, chic colours and funny slogans that enable them to slot straight into all kinds of kitchens.

Choose from either of our round or rectangular boards that provide substantial surface areas that are perfect for a range of jobs whether it’s buttering toast, cutting meat, slicing vegetables - you name it. So you’ve found the shape you’re looking for to fit into your kitchen décor, but now you need something else to compliment it – or perhaps you’re looking for something a little out the box to add something different to your kitchen – fear not, we have each base covered. Preparation is key in the kitchen when it comes to cooking up a winner and the foundations of everything often tends to begin on the cutting board. Our franchised chopping boards include heavyweights from gaming, TV & movies such as DC Comics, Nintendo, Friends and Harry Potter which make a real quirky addition to the kitchen. Whilst also providing a pretty nifty gift idea for any gamer or film buff. Regardless of whether you see yourself as a top chef in the kitchen or someone who needs a little bit of a hand from time to time, one thing we all share in common is that we need a chopping board to help set us on our way.

So all things considered, they’re a bit of a culinary must-have, aren’t they? But alongside all of the practical uses, they can also form a nice visual addition to your kitchen with them available in a variety of different styles, colours and designs. Because we all need something fun to look at whilst we’re preparing something delicious don’t we? Cutting Board Shapes

Site Customisation

Those who have a heart for cooking know that a cutting boards is one of the most essential tools in the kitchen. We know that you probably think that cutting boards come in a rectangle or round shape with plain design. Well, you might want to think again, because there are cool cutting boards that are less plain, less boring, and will undoubtedly add a fun element to your kitchen. After all, a cutting board does not have to come in a bland and boring slab of wood or piece of plastic, right? Alongside our quirky and chic themes, we also offer kitchen accessories based on your favourite franchises. I love making funny kitchen items. From kitchen towels, to coffee mugs, cutting boards to tumblers, I have quite a few personalized items in my kitchen. In addition to making customized kitchen items for myself, I also love making them for friends, family, and Christmas craft fairs. We’re just a few short weeks from my first Christmas craft fair, so I’ve been planning out what I’m going to change up from last year. 100+ Funny Sayings for Kitchen Crafts Because let’s face it, what movie lover wouldn’t want Marvel or Batman chopping boards right? Or a Friends themed one? Because it's not just Joey who doesn't like sharing food! Step Up Your Feed Prep

We have a couple of different shapes of chopping boards that should cater to all of your food preparation challenges, ensuring that your surroundings stay liquid, contamination and scratch-free.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment