276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HG Fridge Freezer De-Icer Spray, Freezer Defrosting Spray & Cleaner to Remove Ice Fast, Easy to Use De-Icing Deep Freeze & Refrigerator Spray by Professional HG Cleaning Products – 500ml (539050106 )

£2.925£5.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tableau Fridge and Freezer De-Icer is a fast acting spray to reduce frost and ice accumulation in fridges and freezers.

With its fast and effective formula, this spray ensures that your frozen food remains intact without defrosting. Despite using quantities of the spray, it had little effect and I resorted to the old fashioned tray of hot water, which was quicker and more effective.Risking damage to your freezer (or yourself) by hacking at the ice with a sharp knife should also be avoided. All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a UK resident. Another really quick way to defrost your freezer if you have a wet-dry vacuum cleaner, is to use the blow function to direct warm air at the ice and the suck function to remove meltwater.

Allow Tableau Fridge and Freezer De-Icer to take effect and repeat until desired defrosting is achieved. It will speed up the process but you may need to take other measures depending on how thick the ice is.If you do get an ice burn, immediately run the affected area under cold water for 20 minutes then pat it dry and wrap the injured area with cling film to keep the burn clean.

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Ogalas Unltd Registered office: Unit 4 Parkway House, Ballymount Drive, Dublin 12 D12 ECR9, Ireland. Don’t try and force them out if they're stuck - you'll be able to remove them later as the ice melts. We act as a credit broker not a lender, offering credit products provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB UK branch (BR020956), a branch of Klarna AB (556737-0431) which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority.My freezer is in desperate need of defrosting but I think usual methods will take forever as I have thick icebergs around the elements at the top. DO NOT use a knife, as this might damage the freezer walls and you could injure yourself if the knife slips. Blow hot air at the side of ice accumulations, as the quickest way to move the ice is to get the air behind it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment