276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Makita DUR181Z 18V Body Only Cordless Li-ion Line Trimmer, Blue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Makita DUR181Z grass trimmer is a battery-powered device designed for cutting and maintaining grass. It has a width of 267 millimeters, a length of 1433 millimeters, and a depth of 257 millimeters. With a weight of 3100 grams, it is relatively lightweight and easy to handle.

Spool assembly is easy to attach and remove, also easy to rewind. It comes equipped with a metal bump feed button for wear resistance Naprostá spokojenost. V podstatě srovnatelný vyžínač s minulým od Extolu, stejná výdrž baterky (18 V = cca 20 min.) Máme doma aku vrtačku s dvěma bateriemi, tak jsem mohla pořídit tento bez baterky a nabíječky. Baterky si s mužem půjčujeme :-) Navíc má popruh přes rameno, takže sekání je s ním příjemnější (lehčí) hlavně pro ženy. No, I don’t believe so. You would be looking at a Brush Cutter to to allow the attachment of the wire brush. Kevyttä ja kompaktia DUR181Z-ruohotrimmeriä on erittäin miellyttävää käyttää sen tasapainoisen runkorakenteen ansiosta. Trimmeri leikkaa yhdellä 1,65 mm:n siimalla ja sen leikkuuleveys on 26 cm. Pakkaus sisältää yhden varasiiman. Garden trimmers use a nylon line instead of a blade to cut through grass. The wire is spun at such great speed that it is able to cut grass and other shrubs with ease. The head cover will prevent any garden trimmings from flying. These garden tools are most often used to cut and trim around the edges of your lawn, providing a neat finish where your lawnmower may not be able to access.Vyžínač použit jedenkrát, vše super, na nabitou 3Ah baterii práce asi 40min. Dobrá práce ,vše funguje tak jak má.

As a seasoned expert in the field of garden power tools, I have dedicated over a decade to working with and reviewing a wide variety of lawn mowers. My extensive experience has allowed me to gain a deep understanding of the benefits and limitations of different types of mowers and garden tools. Prisijunkite ir mes jus pirmus informuosime apie kainų pasikeitimus! 💚 Prisijungti su Facebook Prisijungti su GoogleMakita DUR193Z 18v LXT Cordless Grass Line Trimmer Strimmer Body Only Or why not browse our range of:

Offering a versatile specter of appliances, the tools are equally preferred by DIY enthusiasts and professionals around the globe. The Makita DUR 181 has been cleverly designed to be a good all-round tool for the average-sized garden. It’s easily manoeuvrable, and able to manage a wide range of jobs. Its lightness and balance mean that anyone small or not particularly strong could use it. Battery life and power is also impressive for its size. Verdict Ever since he took the family car apart aged 11, Ian has been fascinated by every type of machinery. Air Compressor Filters Accessories & Consumables Air Tools and Accessories Oils & Lubricants Low Noise Compressors Over the years, I have honed my skills in writing informative articles and creating helpful videos for various blogs and publications. This has given me the ability to not only recognise what makes a good lawn mower, but also to help you choose the perfect garden tool for your specific needs and requirements.The battery warning lamp is another practical feature that will give you advance warning when charging is needed. The head position can be adjusted and has a range of 5 positions for precision trimming and edging with reduced effort. Weight Submersible Pumps - Fountain & Pond Miscellaneous and Transfer Pumps Pump Accessories Pump Controllers & Switches Hose Hose Clips Couplers, Valves & Filters Washdown Pump Kits

While slightly more expensive than other 18V cordless grass trimmers, the Makita DUR181Z 18V cordless trimmer has a few unique features that make it a good investment. It allows for a wide range of batteries that will give you multiple run time options. They are interchangeable with other compatible Makita power, home and garden tools. Key Features position adjustable pivoting head enables user to adjust cutting angle, allowing for trimming in tight spaces Electric Heater Accessories Gas Cylinder Storage Gas Heater Accessories Propane/Butane Hoses and Regulators

Back in stock alert

It uses a single nylon cord. Press in two latches on both sides of the spool cover and the whole nylon cord cutting head pops off. You lift the spool out, and wind new cord on – it takes a hefty 8 metres, which is twice the amount that fits into more heavy-duty strimmers. Do you already have Makita tools (batteries). It so you could look at the Makita DUR368AZ Brush Cutter, 36 V, however the cost is significantly more than the DUR181Z – link below

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment