276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KnitIQ Blocking Mats for Knitting - Extra Thick crochet blocking board and pins with Grids Includes 100 T Pins & Storage Bag for Needlework - crochet blocking board - Interlock like jigsaw - Pack of 9

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Next up, we have these guys, which come with a unique texture and a professional-looking gray color. Very sturdy, so place them against a wall without them falling over while your creations are drying! Sure, it’s on the higher end of the price range, but it has everything you need to deliver a professional-looking project. Features and Benefits Foam

Yet, even after lots of use, or rather pin-piercing, the self-healing nature of this mat ensures the pinholes “heal,” keeping the mat looking as new as when you bought it. Of course, you might encounter some holes, but they won’t be big enough to affect the mat’s overall layout.What we liked: the mats are top-quality and highly versatile. Their durable and portable nature also sets them apart. If you plan to pin your knitting in place, choose a cushioned flat surface like a yoga mat, ironing board, bath mat, cushion, carpet, or a bed. If your project is small enough, you can even use a corkboard. My lovely friend (since the age of about 4) has just turned 50. We don`t usually exchange gifts but she sent me such a thoughtful present when I hit the half-century, and I wanted to do something nice for her. So I designed and made this cowl. I hope she likes it... What we liked: The mats are durably made, easy to use, and nicely textured with color for design and pin composition. The 50 T-pins featured in the bundle are also a huge bonus. Regardless of what technique is used on the mat, you can be sure it won’t compromise its integrity in any way. Dimensions

stylecraftyarns #stylecraft #stylecrafthighlandheathers #strandedcolourwork #strandedcolorwork #strandedknitting #fairisle #fairislekjitting #tricot #tricoteuse Haven`t done a knitting-and-walking photo for a while, so here`s a shot from walking the twinnage to school this morning.

Quick Summary

Annnnnd breathe. Post-work knitting in the garden. Not shown because I don`t have four hands: a large glass of wine and a book.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment