276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 280 - Multi Compatible All-in-One CPU AIO Water Cooler, Efficient PWM Controlled Pump, Fan Speed: 200-1700 RPM (Controlled via PWM), LGA1700 compatible - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When it comes to cooling, the Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT isn’t exactly at the top of the list; that honor still goes to the Arctic, but it will definitely serve you well. Getting within a few degrees of the class leader is remarkable, since in the long run, a few degrees mean relatively little.

Small fans have the reputation of being particularly loud and not very durable; that’s why we set out to develop a quiet, sturdy diagonal fan, especially for the Liquid Freezer II. We’re 100% convinced that this 40 mm fan is just as durable as our other case fans. If the fan doesn’t live up to our claims, our customer service team will send you a replacement free of charge (without you having to replace the entire unit).While the Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML280 Mirror isn’t the most durable cooler on the market, its infinity mirror pump head and RGB implementation make it one of the most attractive.

The NZXT Kraken Z63 has a similar unique pump head to the Kraken X-series, but it takes it to the next level.Er ... this thing costs less than half the price of a h100 pro ... and cools within 0.1 degree (by the data that you yourself linked) ... not to mention PWMs @ over 50% cooler with this AIO. Fans Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 25mm / 5.5 x 5.5 x 1” | Fan Speed: 500 – 1400 RPM (PWM) | Noise Volume: 19.8 – 27.2 dBA | Warranty: 2 years I am just waiting for the 360mm one to be available and then I will buy!!!! Looks very good in terms of performance... And, for the most part, the prices of 280mm AIOs and 360mm AIOs are on par with each other as well. So, the best option for you will likely come down to which AIO cooler size best fits your case. DeepCool’s newest 280mm product, the DeepCool Castle 280EX, continues the company’s foray into the AIO cooler industry.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment