276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Surrounded by Psychopaths: or, How to Stop Being Exploited by Others

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This easy-to-read guide will calm fears by arming readers with practical tactics for thwarting a psychopath’s If I’d had the chance, I would have analyzed this young man. What would the analysis show? To be honest, I don’t know.

As someone who’s worked closely with a psychopath, I found the explanation of manipulation tactics at the end to be especially useful knowledge. I just wish I would have had the book a few years ago to guide me through that situation.

The contents within the book are also contraidict in relating of the pseudo ideas, at the introduction he described psychopath to be known as a classification that is beyond the DISC spectrum, however at later chapters decided that some traits are similar to DISC spectrum. After curiosity took the best out of me, I read the book, and let me tell you my friend, you are not imagining them being Psychopaths in your life, they are what they are, so let’s call a spade, a spade and a Psychopaths, a Psychopath. Do you understand the amount of danger to have someone like that around you without being able to identify them, or even worse being reluctant to admit whom they are. And the list goes on. The purpose of all these techniques is to wear you down and cause extreme mental stress. And so I learned that the young man at my lecture had indeed learned “ how to take advantage of the DISC system.”

Surrounded by Psychopaths has some great examples of how people manipulate each other and how we are fooled into being manipulated by others. It also categorizes people in four different colors which are red, yellow, green, and blue. Your weaknesses and behaviour traits can be exploited by others, so it pays to understand the different types. To understand yourself and others, consider the four types of human behaviour as defined by William Moulton Marston’s colour coding system. This is often called DISC* (dominance, inducement, submission, compliance). But hang on a moment, you might be thinking. Psychopaths are serial murderers and violent criminals. Most of these maniacs are obviously in prison. Suurin ongelma on, että aikoinaan Jungin kehittelemä jako introverttiin, ekstroverttiin ja persoonallisuustyyppien yhdistelmiin ajattelu, tunteminen, aistiminen ja havainnointi on aika kyseenalainen ja ongelmallinen, ja niistä on johdettu jos jonkinmoista mallia luokitella ihmisten käyttäytymistä ja määritellä persoonallisuustyyppejä. Passing statement that are either dismissive or contrary - for instance, helping others will subject ourselve to be exploited - p93; making remarks that psychologists are unable to come to a conclusive answer if psychopathic is curable but ironically will claim research data to support his position.As the chapters went on, I got progressively less engaged. Ended up at chapter 11 onwards, Where I found myself taking a couple of months off, returning, skipping forward as I was totally bored by it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment