276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Madras Plain Pappadums Uncooked | Microwaveable or Deep Fry | Vegan Poppadums | Gluten Free | No Artificial Flavours, Colours or Preservatives | 1 x 250g Pack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now this is an interesting one! ‘Malty’ biscuit brew tea bags… that supposedly taste like tea and biscuits! But there’s one problem… how do you know an ‘accidentally’ gluten-free product when you see one? Fortunately, I’m about to show you the 60 ‘accidentally’ gluten-free products in Sainsburys… But aren’t these products potentially made in an environment that also contains gluten?

Kirsty’s has always been a ‘free from’ brand, but their ready meals have never been available in Tesco… until now! You’ll find them with all the other muggle ready meals. Pappadum and Appalam are the same – they are simply known by different names in different states of India. However, there are two kinds of papadam in India – Kerala Pappadams puffs up like Puri when fried and the Madras Poppadoms are like a flat crispy disc that curls up. Puffed-up Kerala Papadams are my favorite most. Is Poppadom Vegan?At present Patak's products use Rapeseed oil rather than contain palm oil unless stated differently on the label ingredient declaration. I’ve found so many gluten-free teriyaki products during my ‘accidentally’ gluten-free supermarket series. Add this one to the list!

There’s tons of gluten-free sausages in Tesco, so I thought I’d just include one to remind you! They’re usually the Finest range, as cheaper options are usually full of wheat. Not all vegetable suet is gluten-free, making this yet another great find. Perfect for stew and dumplings season, which is right around the corner.

‘Accidentally’ gluten-free products in Tesco: In case you missed these…

We are constantly reviewing our recipes and wanted to remove the artificial colours and replace with natural colours. If you do have leftovers, store in an air tight container at room temperature for up to a day. This will keep the poppadoms crispy. Can you believe that the muggle onion bhajis are gluten-free? Of course, because I can’t tolerate onion in any quantity, I’ll have to miss out on these… accidentally’ gluten-free products in Tesco – not only can we eat them, but because they’re not free from products, they’re all at muggle prices. But wait, what is an ‘accidentally’ gluten-free product?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment