276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ZAIQUN Womens Butt Lifter Enhancer Tummy Control Boy Shorts Shaper Panty Sexy Invisible Panty Butt Lift Shaper

£1.495£2.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We found sweat-resistant ones with a thick waistband, super soft leggings with four-way stretch technology, seamless compression leggings, and even a few viral pairs that feature a honeycomb pattern to make that booty look oh so plump. Not only do these babies feature a cool body contouring design, but they also are made of sweat-wicking fabric. Not only does this one have two on both sides, but there’s also a hidden inner pocket in the waistband (! Invisible under clothes, wear it under tight fitting dresses to help sculpt your figure into an hourglass silhouette!

Butt Lifting Shorts - Etsy UK Butt Lifting Shorts - Etsy UK

These shorts are perfect for creating an hour glass figure and giving you the confidence to take on any challenge . Wear our Ann Chery 1045 Faja Butt Lifter Short regularly to provide instant fuller and rounder bum and prevent sagging. Made with recycled plastic bottles and spandex, these insanely popular leggings (which have earned THOUSANDS of five-star reviews, nbd) are sweat-wicking, squat-proof, have just the right amount of compression, and you can get 'em in six muted color options. No matter what kind of workout or exercise you do, our workout booty shorts will help motivate you to keep the exercise going.Wear the Ryderwear logo waistband with pride and feel good about what you’ve accomplished from your workout routine.

Booty Lift Shorts - Etsy UK Booty Lift Shorts - Etsy UK

Use our Brazilian Butt Lifting Shapewear and bum enhancing underwear for an instant, fuller, rounder and visibly bigger appearance. I love fajas and my old one was done for and too expensive but I opted to try this due to the reviews (which are clearly sponsored) and I should’ve stuck to paying the extra money for my regular faja. THE REVIEWS: "I am super picky regarding my workout leggings and I have to say I am so happy about this brand," says one review. Add a pair of booty shorts to your workout wardrobe and discover unrestricted movement from the squat rack to the yoga studio.

Out Butt Lifting Shapewear include BBL Fajas, Faja Bodysuits, Faja Body Shapers and Faja Butt Lifter Shorts suitable for post-partum and post-surgery recovery. Boasting well over 46,000 five-star reviews, people can't get enough of these increeeedibly soft polyester and spandex IUGA leggings, which come in plenty of color and length options and are 100 percent squat-proof, according to the reviewers. With BBL effect, our Butt Lifter Shapewear allows you to enhance your bottom in a safe and natural way.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment