276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mystix London | Four Thieves Pure & Natural Essential Oil Blend 10ml - for Diffusers, Aromatherapy & Massage Blends | Perfect as a Gift | Vegan, GMO Free

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Put these oils in a dark glass bottle, I just reuse an old essential oil bottle I have, or you can buy them easily online. Citronella is a powerful oil that is known for its insect-repelling properties and can help to create a peaceful environment. You can also make massage oils using essential oils. To do this, the thieves oil must be diluted in another type of oil, which is called a carrier oil. Carrier oils can include things like jojoba oil and coconut oil. Don’t apply essential oils directly on the skin unless diluted in a carrier oil.

Consult a healthcare professional if you have any specific health concerns or conditions. This blend is not recommended for internal use. Sivam, G. (2001). Protection against Helicobacter pylori and other bacterial infections by garlic. The Journal of Nutrition, 131 (3), 1106-1108. https://doi.org/10.1093/jn/131.3.1106S

Four Thieves Oil Scientific Research

Those herbs and spices later became known as the “four thieves” blend. My DIY Four Thieves essential oil blend uses this s Feng J, et al. (2017). Selective essential oils from spice or culinary herbs have high activity against stationary phase and biofilm Borrelia burgdorferi. DOI: Like with massage oils, you’ll need to dilute thieves oil in the cream or lotion before applying it to your skin. Promotes emotional well-being: The act of rolling on essential oils can be a soothing and calming experience, helping to alleviate stress and promote relaxation.

Yazgan H, et al. (2019). Antimicrobial influence of nanoemulsified lemon essential oil and pure lemon essential oil on food-borne pathogens and fish spoilage bacteria. DOI:Diffusion. If you have ever been around anyone who loves using essential oils, chances are you have heard this world before. You may have heard them talk about diffusing their favorite essential oils, or the new diffuser that they just bought. Maybe you didn't know what they were talking about though. That's okay. You can create a batch of this blend in different sizes depending on your needs. Choose a size below and add the drops to an empty bottle, shake to mix blend. 1 ml Bottle (approx. 20 drops) Fractionated Coconut Oil is a beneficial oil with a variety of uses. It is derived from coconut oil and is odorless, colorless, and has a longer shelf life than traditional coconut oil. It is also always in liquid form. Convenient and mess-free application: The attached rollerball allows for precise application without wasting a single drop. Vinegar is no longer considered a disinfectant for medical settings, nor is it advised for use in wounds, because modern products designed for these purposes are far more effective (Gaas & Johnston, 2006). However, for some uses, vinegar is quite reasonable.

doTerra On Guard Essential Oil Protective Blend And to be honest, I use so much of this DIY Four Thieves oil blend, that buying the pre-blended bottles is WAY too expensive. Many of the above benefits are based off anecdotal claims. That means they’re based on personal testimony or experience. Optional: Add a dispersing agent, such as solubol, to the solution. This helps the oil diffuse better in the water.I want to share my formula for a super simple chest rub that I used when I was battling covid lungs for a month. These herbs have several things in common. First, you’ll notice they are all on the warming side, energetically speaking, meaning they systemically warm the body. You may also notice that they all have aromatic, diffusive, and diaphoretic properties, as well.

Sayorwan, W., et al. (2013). Effects of inhaled rosemary oil on subjective feelings and activities of the nervous system. If you’re planning on applying massage oil to a large area, consider using a 1 percent solution. Lotions and creams This recipe has not been scientifically tested, nor are we at Home Made Lovely qualified to speak to its effectiveness as an antibacterial or antiviral agent. We will not be held responsible for its use. Please use common sense and good hygiene. Diffusing If you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to become pregnant, talk with your doctor before using essential oils.

How to Use Thieves Oil

Another plausible reason for its effectiveness may be the antimicrobial properties of its constituents. Scientists have found wormwood, meadowsweet, wild marjoram, sage, cloves, campanula, angelica, rosemary, horehound and camphor to have antimicrobial properties. [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] Holmes, P. (1989). The energetics of Western herbs: A materia medica integrating Western & Chinese herbal therapeutics . Cotati, CA: Snow Lotus Press, Inc.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment