276°
Posted 20 hours ago

De'Longhi Dragon 3 TRD0820T Oil Filled Radiator with Timer, 2 kW

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He said to the salesman, “My wife would like to talk to you about the Volkswagen Golf in the showroom window. They both have multiple heat settings, timers and thermostatic control and the Monhouse also has a fan setting (never used). Efficient Heating and Maximum SafetyThe DeLonghi TRD0715T radiator is permanently sealed with pure diathermic oil for stable and efficient heating without the need for refilling. It does have a timer you can set so that the heater comes on before you reach home but I have found that I haven't used it as once home it the room is cold, I switch it on and within 20 minutes the room has warmed up well.

You dont need to keep it on for hours either as it does get really warm and takes about 15 minutes to cool down after you switch it off. Smart-snap WheelsThe DeLonghi TRD0715T is pre-mounted with smart-snap wheels for easy transportation or convenient storage – the wheels snap into place perfectly!The site and services are provided "as is" with no warranty or representations by JustAnswer regarding the qualifications of Experts. The only thing I can see the DeL doing better is the timer (if you want one) and a marginal increase in speed at which it might get the room up to the required temp, but you'll use more electricity in doing so. The stylish De'Longhi Dragon 3 Oil Filled Radiator convects air through its unique 'chimney', providing a fast flow of hot air that quickly warms the whole room. The unique chimney design has specially shaped coil fins to provide a rapid flow of hot air that heats rooms quickly and evenly.

Register your product with De'longhi for an extended 10 year warranty, available with all Dragon oil filled radiators. Interesting about the high pitched noise; we had my bro's bed set sideways for better access, and the heater was placed a couple of feet behind the headboard. I had a dragon heater when I had a parrot; it was about the only model that didn't state that it couldn't be left unattended. But, if that's not enough, I've rounded up 20 ways you can exercise and get fit without spending a penny, both outdoors and at home. I find them very effective at heating a room quite quickly and use them mainly to boost the room temp or to provide a "hot spot" for elderly relatives.Smooth rather than finned sides are also safer if a child, or anyone else for that matter, should fall on the heater, as my daughter will testify -- fortunately the scar where she split her skin is under her hair.

Safety Features include thermal cutoff, rust-resistant, durable metal construction, fully enclosed heating elements and gently rounded design.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. But it'll use the same overall energy in doing so - ie it'll use more at the early stage of room heating. So, in a bid to combine fitness with frugality, I've rounded up 20 ways you can exercise and get fit without spending a penny, both outdoors and at home.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment