276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Drinking Custard: The Diary of a Confused Mum

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Custard powder is low in calories but high in nutrients like vitamin B6, which regulates blood sugar levels by preventing insulin resistance and lowering cholesterol levels in the body. This makes it ideal for diabetic patients who need to observe their sugar intake! 3. Gives the body energy

This was my first ever audiobook and it was an easy one to start with! Before starting this I didn't know anything about Lucy Beaumont or Jon Richardson so I went into it totally blind.To enjoy the health benefits of custard powder, it is essential to take it in moderation and mix it with healthy ingredients. ALSO READ: To Prepare Eggnog for a Punch Bowl: Make multiple batches of this recipe, as needed, for the size serving bowl, but prepare each batch individually. Once cooled, add in the extract and nutmeg, and then combine batches together. Use a funnel to transfer into large gallon sized jugs to refrigerate overnight, or several hours until needed.

Known for her sharp, witty and surreal view on everyday life, Lucy shares the unpredictable craziness of being a mum in this brilliant and laugh-out-loud ‘mumoir’. Mum’s everywhere will recognise the madness of it all. Like when Lucy was hospitalised with indigestion in her third trimester (blame the burrito), or when she was *this close* to slapping her hypo-birthing instructor. Or the efforts she made to infiltrate the local mums social groups and when she embarrassingly forgot her own new-born baby’s name! Heart-warming and laugh-out-loud funny, Drinking Custard also captures Lucy’s marriage to comedian Jon Richardson, as they navigate Lucy’s raging pregnancy hormones and balk at pram prices together. Known for her sharp, witty and surreal view on everyday life, Lucy shares the unpredictable craziness of being a mum in this brilliant and laugh-out-loud 'mumoir'. Mums everywhere will recognise the madness of it all. Like when Lucy was hospitalised with indigestion in her third trimester (blame the burrito), or when she was *this close* to slapping her hypo-birthing instructor. Or the efforts she made to infiltrate the local mum's social groups and when she embarrassingly forgot her own new-born baby's name!It was a mix of honesty, fun, fear, frustration and quirkiness and I am actually looking forward to a friend announcing they are pregnant just to buy this for them - even if they are a non reader I will read it to them - especially if they get all " airy fairy ". With the nutritional of custard powder in mind, here are the detailed health benefits of custard powder: 1. Rich in calcium A very funny, honest look at the ups and downs of parenting. I absolutely loved it.’– Emily Dean, host of Walking the Dog A very funny, honest look at the ups and downs of parenting. I absolutely loved it.' - Emily Dean, host of Walking the Dog

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment