276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Graffiti Tattoo, Vol. 2

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Incognito Graffiti Tattoo Lettering is great for creating distinct tattoo text, and it provides you with a complete selection of uppercase characters and punctuation. A graffiti font that combines gothic elements, Conchita Graffiti Tattoo Lettering is a great choice when you want to create tattoo text with a unique flavour.

I made a graffiti face design and post it on my page , one guy contacted me and said that he’s down for that . Beast Small Graffiti Tattoos is just what you need to make your next tattoo stand out from the rest. These spray paint technicians are making a splash worldwide with their color mastery and wild styles, changing the face of the tattoo world by adding their letters and boldness.After our recent collaboration with Parlour Tattoo we just had to share the journey of how we took a beautiful and intricate tattoo design, and transferred it onto one of Shoreditch’s most sought after walls. This terrific font is heavier on the gothic than the graffiti lettering, and it's exactly what you need when you want something a bit more decorative.

The result can be playful and serious depending on how much detail goes into each piece, but it never fails to capture attention. He also works as a consultant for various urban culture industries and is currently creative director and photo editor for Vibe magazine. The font includes uppercase and lowercase letters, numerals, and a large range of punctuation and ligatures, as well as beautiful swashes and alternative font styles. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. When you use a solid colour and fade the dark one into it, it can be very similar to the way in which tattoo artists blend their colours too, you’ve only really got one shot to get a smooth clean line.Elements offers thousands of stunning fonts, graphic templates, mockups, logos, photos, and much more. It’s kinda funny to think that even somebody’s tattoo has a tattoo, what the main difference in putting on a tattoo and putting on a tattoo that is on another tattoo? This large format book with more than 750 photographs and illustrations is a collection of the best artists and international stars of the scene. This groundbreaking book gets up close and personal to show how two urban styles have melded together.

I had a really nice view of lots of trees and flowers and it just came together through various drawings. Read on to find more body art inspiration, vote up the raddest and most unique graffiti tattoo ideas, and share your thoughts in the comment section. I’m not doing tattoo on tattoos , I thing it’s more about graffiti on faces, same as bombed streets , but I use faces instead walls . Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people, ranging from makers and independent designers to creative entrepreneurs, connecting over special goods so you can browse the latest tattoo graffiti art listings by Etsy sellers from, not just all corners of India, but also around the world.Turning off the personalized advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.

If you are thinking of a big tattoo that will cover the forearm, there is one major rule to keep in mind: wait until the tattoo heals completely.Ket launched Stress, a hip-hop magazine credited for breaking such artists as Jay-Z, Foxy Brown, Eminem, and Raekwon, among others. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Read on to find practical information on how to get a tattoo done safely, the best placement spots, the cost of the artwork, and other practical information like where to find the best artists in town. From the latest trends to all-time classics, you’ll find a number of choices when exploring the offering by our seller community. Creating some of the craziest portraits ever, he combines grafiiti and tattoos into the tattoo itself.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment