276°
Posted 20 hours ago

To Pimp A Butterfly [VINYL]

£17.62£35.24Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

i've wanted to review this but many of my drafts didnt really work out so i just wanted to post what comes out of my mind. The bass has never sounded better, strong and punchy and present and pumping but never overpowering, never muddy, never leaking into the other instruments. Like, if the audio quality is fantastic I could see getting it but I have reservations based on the horribleness of the Section. not because its bad, but because it was overrated and i didnt understand what people saw in this thing and therefore ive been hating on this album for like a year. Music Direct reserves the right to change the terms of this promotion or discontinue this offer at any time.

this album really changed my mind on things like racism, black culture and the way i listen to music. One of my new favorite hiphop albums So recently, I've been getting more into hiphop music, and Kendrick Lamar being one of those rappers I really like. And this album is filled with these songs that can give you emotional or conscientious whiplash, such as “How Much a Dollar Cost” where we find Kendrick getting into an argument with a homeless guy about the cost of a dollar and the argument ending in a painful twist that really throws you for a loop. I like nearly all kind of genres and own more oldschool hiphop but this one belongs to my favorites now. after listening to mortal man and realising where the name "to pimp a butterfly" comes from im just left out disturbed and terrified by how this album actually ended.Over its 40 years in business, PIAS has grown to be one of the largest independently-owned music groups in the world, carving out its own in-house recorded music division PIAS [Recordings]. In the edit page, go to the 'Metadata' tab and add your Juno artist, label or release page for listeners to purchase your release / releases.

To Pimp a Butterfly is not just a rap album, it's a jazz and blues album, and all 3 genres of music work so well together. Transcends genre and encompasses art as a concept, one of the most brilliant and breathtaking works of humanity. We stand behind every product we sell and offer free live support if you need assistance setting-up, troubleshooting, or maximizing your purchase. but I’m deducting stars because this is somehow the highest rated album on the platform and I’m not trying to contribute to that average. All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.I get having to split it, they pushed as much as they could on Side A, but how in the hell did they manage to so badly fuck that up? Features George Clinton, Flying Lotus, Snoop Dogg, Thundercat, Bilal, Anna Wise (Sonnymoon), Dr Dre, Rapsody, Ron Isley, Lalah Hathaway, Robert Glasper, Pete Rock, Terrace Martin and James Fauntleroy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment