276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Champions Amiibo - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Collection (Nintendo Wii U/Nintendo 3DS/Nintendo Switch)

£48£96.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I can confirm that Link's smash amiibo also gives you the Mirror of Twilight fabric like Wolf Link does. I'm also disappointed that the once-per-day restriction applies to Epona, since you're not gaining anything new by having the horse summoned repeatedly, assuming it only allows one in the game at a time. I was kind of hoping I could use the amiibo to summon my horse anywhere in the world, rather than the extremely limited whistling they put in the game that is all but useless and makes horses completely impractical to bother with.

amiibo rewards and unlocks list Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom amiibo rewards and unlocks list

xxAcesHighxx once per 24hrs it seems to be. I've not had any of the cool stuff yet, apart from Epona.

Author

Young Link's rewards aren't too bad in Tears of the Kingdom — in fact, he seems to offer up exactly the same goodies as the Adult Link Ocarina of Time amiibo.

Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom: All Paraglider Fabrics - Full

speedracer216 only Zelda amiibo will yield chests, others will only yield consumables. You can scan each amiibo once per day except for Wolf Link, he can be scanned anytime but if he dies you can't scan him again that day. Potential Chest Items: A chance of one of the three pieces of the Hero of Twilight Set ( Cap of Twilight, Tunic of Twilight, Trousers of Twilight), the exclusive horse Epona, assorted weapons & shields, elemental arrows Tapping this behemoth of an amiibo will drop a chest that will randomly drop Guardian Weapons and Shields. Even better, there's the chance that the quality of the drop will be above normal. Guardian gear is some of the best in the game. They have high offensive and defensive capabilities and have good durability. Even better, there's a chance that the Guardian will drop rare items like Ancient Cores and Ancient Arrows. Anti-Matter are you trolling. This is a Internet forum. Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion.Location: Not to be confused with the Sheik Fabric or the Ancient-Sheikah Fabric, the plain old Sheikah Fabric can be found in Kakariko Village. So you could say that the articles talked about the BotW Amiibo line, and not the others but yeah, im definitely with you on this one. The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has amiibo support, including previous Zelda amiibo figures and a new version of Link specific to the game. By scanning amiibo, you can get special armor pieces, weapons, and paraglider fabric.

amiibo - Guide - Nintendo Life List of legend of zelda amiibo - Guide - Nintendo Life

Epona, Twilight Armor, Mirror of Twilight Fabric, knight's broadsword, soldier's shield (once Epona is registered) The Zelda and Loftwing amiibo will eventually gift you the Goddess Fabric for your paraglider, along with a variety of bows (Knight's Bow, Soldier's Bow) and rare stones (Amber, Opal, etc ) in the chest. MarioPhD I scanned in a bunch of Mario series Amiibo, King Dedede and Falco last night for extra food drops. Shiryu Actually, my friend cannot get Epona for some reason. She scans it every day, and she only gets the chests. Players can use a variety of both Legend of Zelda themed Amiibo and non- Zelda Amiibo to scan in to perform a variety of features depending on the particular Amiibo.Ocarina of Time's Link swoops in with similar rewards as he did in BOTW. In addition to piles of meat, a Soldier's Claymore, and a rare chance of finding a Biggoron's Sword inside the chest, you can also don the Hero of Time's garbs:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment