276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dying of Politeness: A Memoir

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

High achiever: Davis after winning the Oscar for best supporting actress for The Accidental Tourist in 1989. Geena Davis is an American actor, advocate for gender equality, executive producer, and former model. She also talks about her life growing up a bit and various relationships as well as being diagnosed later in life with ADD/ADHD.

But once I had that experience, on day one of the movie, then everything about him after that was completely colored by knowing what lurks within. The book’s a blast… it really is a supremely jolly read’ Times , Polly Vernon --This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition.She is also a world-class archer and is now recognized for her tireless advocacy of women and girls, as Founder and Chair of the Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media.

most notably, stars as lead thelma, in thelma and louise—partly thanks to her, we have that beautiful scene of brad pitt shirtless (one of his first acting roles, if not his first). I knew that he was also to blame because she strolled up the street and told him never to touch me again and then told me never to go up the stairs to his apartment again. I rather think I lucked out in some respects, as a few adults in my formative years were more rebellious and taught me that politeness is not the default. Overall an interesting read and makes me want to see some of her movies that I never got to watch such as Thelma and Louise. Little, so that was an easy acknowledgment, though her true wit outshines what is often written for her in scripts.

Something’s crossed over in me and I can’t go back,’ says Geena Davis’s Thelma to Susan Sarandon’s Louise. It says that I graduated in all of the press that I did because if I admitted it in the press, they would then see it and realize it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment