276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Minimalist 10% Niacinamide Face Serum for Acne Marks, Blemishes & Oil Balancing with Zinc | Skin Clarifying Anti Acne Serum for Oily & Acne Prone Skin, Transparent, 30 ml (Pack of 1)

£11£22.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now before I move on with my experience, let me tell you how I incorporate Minimalist Serums into my Skincare routine.

Minimalist - High Performance Skincare – Minimalist Global

We were traveling and my husband suddenly got a large painful inflammation on the nose bridge and guess what? I used this serum as a spot treatment at night and the next morning the pain disappeared and the pimple did not grow bigger. And slowly it just vanished. I have also noticed that this has controlled my excess sebum production too. The Niacinamide Serum from both the brands, The Ordinary well as The Minimalist are great for blemished or textured skin and will work beautifully to combat the overall dullness and pigmentation on the face. I only trust Niacinamide when my skin is going through a bad phase and needs to repair and calm down.

Glossier

You may have heard a lot in recent years about hyaluronic acid (HA), the wonder ingredient that has found its way into seemingly everything from face creams and foundations to shampoos and eyelash treatments. A brilliant hydrator, hyaluronic acid helps to plump up and retain moisture in the skin, smoothing away fine lines and wrinkles and giving skin a younger, fresher feel. Yes, of course. If in doubt, start with the 5% variant and slowly move to the 10% variant. I am a sensitive skin person and I incorporated all the Minimalist serums every day into my skincare routine. One major difference that I could observe in these two brands, right after using The Minimalist Niacinamide Serum for the first time, was the application process. The Ordinary Niacinamide used to get slightly foamy on my face if I put too much or sometimes even when I used the right amount. Although it disappears in a few seconds once the product gets absorbed, it’s just something to be noted.

Minimalist Products – Minimalist

Minimalist Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA 1% worked amazingly on acne marks. It effectively faded away minor acne marks around the cheeks and nose giving clarity to the whole face. It reduced the deep acne marks on my chin by 80% and my skin looked clear after a whole month of usage. Which Minimalist Serum is Best for Face? Is Minimalist Serum good? Is Minimalist a Good Brand? I get this question so many times and I totally get it. Minimalist is The Ordinary of India and it gained trust pretty fast amongst the Indian market. I have been trying Minimalist Salicylic Acid 2%, Minimalist Niacinamide 5%, and Minimalist Alpha Arbutin 2% serum for over a month now and I am all set to share my experience with you all.I am absolutely in love with their formulation. The serum definitely works in controlling acne. Whenever I see acne is about to come I dab it on it at night and my inflammation gets suppressed overnight Alhamdulillah. In the morning routine, it was Niacinamide followed by Alpha Arbutin and in the nighttime routine, it was Salicylic Acid followed by Niacinamide. No matter what, my sequence remained the same i.e, Salicylic Acid, then Niacinamide, and then Alpha Arbutin.

Minimalist Multi-Peptides 10% 30ml | SEPHORA UK

There’s no ambiguity within this complete routine of just four skincare products: resurfacing facial cleanser, transforming facial serum, replenishing facial cream and restorative facial mask. At a mid-range price point, they bring optimum hydration to help improve skin texture and overall condition.

Q+A

Yes, we are talking about dupes! Skincare dupes have been a thing for a while now, and it’s always interesting to do a Face-off between similar products. A potent antioxidant (comes from green tea) that has anti-inflammatory properties. Along with Salicylic Acid, it helps soothe down irritated & inflamed skin

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment