276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ariana: The Biography

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Do read this book, if you are in a healthy mental space, but gird yourself against the hype. It is not Jesus's Second Coming. It is just a very brave story about a woman trying to come clean with herself and the past. it’s very fast pace. i appreciated how Jennette didn’t go into a ton of detail regarding certain subjects. it was just “yup this is was it is, this is how it is, and this is what i’m doing about it” it was very raw and real in my opinion. no flowery language

Viewers of the show were horrified to hear of the Jennette's treatment and went on to point out the sexualisation of co-star Ariana Grande's role of Cat Valentine. In a tweet that has since gone viral, an account named Veronasfilms shared a compilation of scenes of the pop star as Cat.However, it’s Grande’s emotional and personal music creations (which are often based on events in her life) that have driven her relatability and authenticity among an international audience. Me cuesta darle una calificación a un libro autobiográfico, pero tienen que saber que está escrito y estructurado muy bien. I don't like when grown-ups make faces or sounds that I don't understand. It's frustrating. It makes me feel like I'm missing something.”

Most streamed album by a female artist in one week (UK) – Thank U, Next by Ariana Grande attracted 59 million on-demand audio streams in the UK in the week following the album’s release on 8 February 2019, surpassing the 45 million album-equivalent units posted by her previous album, Sweetener, when it landed at No.1 on 30 August 2018. Whenever we hear the name Jennette McCurdy a bubbly, loud, energetic young lady comes to our mind, as her friend Miranda Cosgrove mentions in this book. This book tells us that there were a lot of hardships and sorrow hidden behind those energetic and brilliant performances.

Suddenly, I feel just like that little eleven-year-old girl who was confused and scared and uncertain. That eleven-year-old girl who was doubtful that I knew the whole truth of my situation, who was unsure that my mother was the hero she pretended to be, but who shoved that doubt down."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment