276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO Lone Ranger Constitution Train Chase

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You may have guessed by now that this blog is less about investing and more about how to add power to a train set. Naturally, the aforementioned binoculars on the Gatling gun, but perhaps even more interestingly, Sensei Wu's hat from the Ninjago theme is cast in pearl silver and attached to the front of the boiler to add texture to the model which looks fantastic.

The Minifigures are all extremely desirable, and trains are always popular, particularly when they are as impressive as this model is.Inside the box you get: bundles of track, 6 numbered bags, one un-numbered bag, a tiny sticker sheet, and two manuals. The set's minifigures include the Lone Ranger, Tonto, Rebecca Reid, Danny Reid, Butch Cavendish, Latham Cole and Captain Fuller.

Includes 7 minifigures with weapons and accessories: the Lone Ranger, Tonto, Rebecca Reid, Danny Reid, Butch Cavendish, Latham Cole and Captain Fuller• Features Constitution train, a full set of track, exploding water tower and the Lone Ranger's horse, Silver• Features locomotive with lots of authentic detailing, coal car with secret hideout, wagon with rotating gatling gun and a prison wagon with sliding door, opening roof and exploding rear door function• Water tower features exploding function, detachable container and water elements• Weapons include 3 revolvers, rifle, sword and a slingshot• Accessories include 3 dynamite, 2 silver bars, 2 silver nuggets, shovel, bottle and a pocket watch decorated element• Turn the handle and fire the gatling gun! I'm not 100% sure on the colors, but I think the silver bars and rocks are "metallic silver" in Bricklink naming. Includes 7 minifigures with weapons and accessories: the Lone Ranger, Tonto, Rebecca Reid, Danny Reid, Butch Cavendish, Latham Cole and Captain Fuller. The rear of the car can be blown off by pushing a lever on the roof, allowing the convict to escape and inside a sticker shows a tally of days spent in the cell carved into the wall, which is evidently twenty-eight.The outside has some dynamite attached - combined with the lever sticking out of the roof at you have the nearly-mandatory-for-Lego-sets knock-out wall. target Gender: boy up to 14 years at the age of eight: Age The main production country: China LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. I found in my play that usually the whole tank pops off, but it doesn't come open and spill the 4 trans-blue parts out. First, a crank is built (that tan crankshaft part is pretty rare in this color) with a gear and a towball as a handle.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment