276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Baratza Virtuoso+ Electronic Coffee Grinder, Stainless Steel Plastic, Silver/Black

£142.105£284.21Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But if you like to sip on a variety of coffee styles, espresso included, you’ll likely be happy with the Virtuoso+, as it’s one of the few all-purpose grinders that can grind a decent shot.

As a side note, Baratza has also added these kinds of lights to the Vario+ and Vario-W+, but for whatever reason, the LEDs on those grinders are more cold-white than the natural, warmer light ones on the Virtuoso+. This meticulous process ensures that the information you receive from Home Grounds is not only engaging and useful but also trustworthy and reliable.Therefore, if you tend to grind the same amount/grind size of coffee each morning, you won't have to fuss with the settings.

I also have something else I always do, but this is definitely optional: I run a cup of rice through a brand new grinder before putting beans in. If you are using pre-ground beans, then you are simply not getting coffee that is as fresh as it should be or could be. That means that only 18% of the grinds sat at the extreme fine or coarse end of the spectrum, which are the grinds most likely to impact a brew negatively. Both the Baratza Virtuoso Plus and the Breville Smart grinder are made with conical steel burrs, make them both advanced and accurate coffee grinders. Most consumer coffee grinders are designed with general home use in mind and thus shouldn't be expected to last too long if you're consistently grinding more than 10 cups of coffee's worth of beans day after day.Inside the box is a cardboard cocoon for the Virtuoso+ and it’s parts, with plastic wrapping around the grinder, lid, and bean hopper.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment