276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Answer: Nervous for sure. Sometimes I may have a little bravado about the impending spanking, but the closer we get to the actual event, the more nervous I get. This is because I know that I’m in for a REAL DD spanking and what that feels like. When we were doing fun or sexual spankings, or spankings where I knew I could safeword out, I found those to be arousing. But that was because I was in control of stopping the pain as soon as it got to be too much for me. Now, I don’t give myself that option and just take what is given. So bending over the end of the bed (usual position for our domestic discipline spankings), bare butt, as she stands to the side with a harsh implement is a very daunting thing. And, unlike “fun” spankings, there are no light swats or warm up swats to start. From the moment the very first swat or lash lands, the pain is overwhelmingly present and continues to grow throughout the duration of the spanking. Austrian Empire: Frieze on a building in Prague showing young Czech soldier being caned by Austrian officer, c.1900 Time to leave them, until the next time…Mummy is downstairs, putting the slipper away, until next time. She knows this will not be the last time it will be used, it will probably have just been the first of many. A formidable no nonsense women. Her standing in the community was the fuel that drove her on. At Christmas she probably had to do without, to provide a lovely Christmas for her daughter. She was the woman you went to to get something done, Tombolas, Raffles, Carol Concerts to name a few. In short, she was a very much loved and respected member of the village community.

UK: Pritchard, Ashley, deputy headmaster, slippered 'special needs' boys in 1980s, pictured in 2000 UK: Kendrew, Colonel D.A., Commandant of Army Apprentice School, UK, defends policy of caning boys aged 14½ to 17½, 1948 USA: Burke, Doug, Texas high-school principal, paddled 12 boys at one go in 1996 for hazing, including senior football stars United States, paddle in principal's office, in frequent use, Alvarado High School, Texas, 2012 (also video clip) The door handle slipped in her sweaty palm, the door made a noise far too loud. Mummy sounded so joyous as she shouted, “Hello dear, had a good day? Come and give Mummy a hug, I need one today.”

This is a story version of one of the true real life spankings as told to me by a delightful lady who went to a Girls Grammer School and was kept in line at home by a slipper wielding mother, who used it on her daughters bare bottom… Often! The pain did not leave, it was still growing. Even in the dark of night she could feel the heat on her hand. And lying on her tummy, stroking her poor bottom, she fell asleep. Mummy sat on the bed, and slid the slipper deftly under the pillow. Then turned a nervous, worried Karen to face her. “I told you quite plainly Karen, that if you were naughty at school, you would be punished at home.” As she did this she tugged the pyjama bottoms down, to land in a puddle at her daughters ankles.

United States?: posed picture of small boy bending over to be paddled with a table-tennis bat, date unknown United States, jocular school paddle issued as advertising novelty by school furniture company, possibly c.1960 Trinidad: Samuel, Brother Michael, retiring principal of boys' school, believes a spanking can change a pupil's attitude for the better, 2002 United States, school paddle, provenance unknown, used by Florida TV station to illustrate item about school CP, 2003 A poor crying Karen thought it was over, but Mummy was reaching for the slipper. Karen looked to the mirror and saw it, she looked over her shoulder, up to meet her Mummy’s eyes.Soon her bottom was a lovely red, spreading down to her upper thigh. Mummy remembered the sit spot and how it stung, so delivered ten right across the point where her voluptuous cheeks joined her thighs. How they bounced, sinking in, then springing up instantly, and how she wriggled trying to pull free of the pain. But Mummy held her firmly, a tight grip around her waist holding the hand that tried to protect her. This annoyed Mummy, she was in mid flow! Canada, "the machine" into which prisoners were secured for paddling in Ontario provincial institutions, 1950s (poor-quality photograph) Cornell, Colton, Texas high-school senior, paddled several times in 2012, two pictures (also video clip) Mildred was walking by, the strains of the spanking symphony drifted through the window turning into a cocophony of sound, hard whups! and long, long howls of pain! She nodded satisfactorily. “Good old Mummy, keeping up the standards, that’ll teach her!” USA: four assistant principals at a high school in Memphis TN where their job includes administering the paddle, 2003

Malaysia: secondary student receiving the cane in school office while another awaits his turn, 2003 (might be posed, but quite possibly real) (for the real thing captured on film, see video clips) She comes in, obviously nervous, and a little flustered. The smell of age, polished brass, bees waxed wood, and cooking greets her. Along with a reassuring smile, and a friendly face. My early nerves have flown away like a butterfly, as always, I am calm, and feel as cool as a cucumber. I usher her to the cafe…”this way, after you.” Germany, multi-tailed whip in poor condition, probably used on prisoners in occupied Norway, 1940-45Singapore: secondary school boy being caned on stage in front of whole school, c.2005 (also video clip) Australia: boys of Frank Dando Sports Academy, one of the last schools using caning in Victoria, 2005 I spent many years working at a College, lecturing and demonstrating Thermodynamics. Every time, just before the class came in, I was nervous, even after twenty five years I was. It is the same now…I see a car pull up, just one girl in it…it has to be her. I go to the counter, at the front of the Antiques Emporium to greet her. All the words looked so official, having been typed by the school secretary. And signed by her teacher in ‘Quink’ blue, fountain pen ink. I got home Tuesday the 23rd around 6:00pm after a long travel day. The flights went smoothly and no crying babies on board, which was a relief.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment