276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Humiliated Wives: A FFM Cuckquean Collection

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Alumna. Betrayed. A soul restored. Encouraging others to keep walking because there is a way through. Author of Keep Walking: 40 Days to Hope and Freedom After Betrayal Amy

How to Humiliate Your Wife - Boating With Dawsons

Remove all her facial hair by electrolysis or laser. Again the alternative can be for her to get her lips enhanced. I am sure she will choose the former as anyway she lives as a girl most of the time and this is less obvious to most onlookers. Where her head is inside the bedroom, should have no bearing on where her head is at on a day to day basis. Fantasies and role play are not real life. I think it is important to let her know she can be one way in private and you will still treat her as a beautiful flower the next morning. You are her husband. Make sure she feels safe to explore her dark side with you and only you. I love being in control of both a woman as a submissive and her man, especially when he is restrained. This is key, because your partner is not a mind reader. They feel your vibe, but are confused when you say "Everything’s fine!" while slamming doors and clearly hurting.You are not Weird, you just know what you want. Alice is enjoying being what you want him to be, and that is wonderful. You are a Loving Couple that is just a little Different, and I Applaud you for that! My wife is gorgeous and one of a kind, and I couldn't possibly be more proud of my beautiful wife. Of course that didn't stop me from taking compromising pictures while she wasn't looking. My husbandhad a sexual affair witha younger woman but had several other "emotional relationships" (finally admitted) throughout the 36 yr. marriage. Most likely sexual affairs, as he has no remorse, no guilt, just indifference. Cheaters are just PLAIN SELFISH PEOPLE. No regard for others and do not care about anyone or anything. You want to know exactly what is and is not on the table because what works for someone may be highly specific. "Perhaps you like the words 'slut,' and 'whore' but don't like being called a 'bitch,'" Zane says. "You need to communicate that to your partner."

Female Humiliation Photos and Premium High Res Pictures

Was he a better lover? Was he better endowed? Am I weak or too feminine? Why did she do ......with him that she never did with me? Maybe if I was a better lover she wouldn’t have cheated. How could she not have used a condom? The show profiles Tara Furman, a well-spoken, middle-aged, Christian wife in North Carolina. She’s in a happy, more-than-25-year marriage, and she credits it to her choice to be a submissive wife. Arrange to have your initials branded on her ass and just above her clingy in public as a proof of her devotion and submission. My three-in-one day of punishment started with a caning in the morning followed by two minutes of corner time so that I could think about my behaviour. This was followed by a taste of the tawse a few hours later and then, just before bedtime the paddle was used to end the day. Want more sex and dating stories in your inbox? Sign up for Mashable's new weekly After Dark newsletter .

You're now in slide show mode.

The BDSM mantra is safe, sane, consensual. The second one is the question here - is this something she really wants in a *healthy* fashion? As a few girls told me in the past, I have the ability to bring out the inner Sl*T in women. I will not even list the things I did to women at their request. I am up for anything between consenting adults and trying all sorts of fetish play has made our 46 years of marriage be exciting in and out of the bedroom. I have found that sometimes women want to be treated as you describe to feel that they are being forced or given permission to do the dirty things they want to do but need to feel it is being done as someone other than who they really are. I knew how to make girls feel that they were doing all the nasty things they really wanted to do out of obedience to me and not by their own volition. I am a very alpha male and as a consequence, sexually submissive women were drawn to me. To me it is all a sex game, not a reflection of who the person is outside of the bedroom. I enjoy being sexually submissive to women at times and the funny part is that outside of bed, they are submissive to me. It is simply role playing by most and a psychological issue for a few. I read this post and found it helpful. I am the other woman, met him on Craigslist and wanted to have an affair becuse my very angry and abusive husband hasn't touched me in 3 years. He is in the military and currently overseas. I haven’t got any particular ideas about humiliating Alice but the thought of you doing so is absolutely thrilling. This is a whole new area for your to explore in your writing, can I suggest a non-fiction account and maybe some anonymised photos?

Jokutsuma | Hareshi

The things that make us squirm in humiliation…that public type of humiliation or even the 1-to-1 type, is when we have to say the words that broadcast how submissive we are…. to have to broadcast that out loud…or in writing… to others about what sissies we are… how pathetic we can be without our Goddesses…and how we worship our Mistresses… or to admit we love wearing feminine clothes…overtly…or under our business clothes…with that fear of being detected.Now, who enjoyed watching? She asked? Several girls said that was the most incredible thing they had ever seen. I do not want to physically hurt her, this is entirely consensual. This is something we have discussed and agreed between us. I want this type of relationship and power over my husband, it’s important for me. She is completely open to anything I want. I think my experience in an FLR is pretty tame compared to the other posts but here goes: my wife loves to show all her gym friends how she can do anything she wants and I’ll obey. Verification is here to be sure you are the one posting your pictures and you consent to it. We do not want people to be exposed against their will.

Wife wants to be Humiliated | Talk About Marriage My Wife wants to be Humiliated | Talk About Marriage

Discuss what you want to get out of this. Is she wanting humiliation to take her mind off of life? Is she satisfying some long-desired interest? Exploring the root of the submission (and dominance in your own case) will help you both approach and appreciate this from a place of stability. These painful, humiliating and embarrassing questions and thoughts running through the minds of husbands whose wives are involved with sexual affairs with another man or men strike at the very core of our being. I remember the pain I felt when I found out my wife had done sexual things with her affair partner she had refused to do with me. I started reading your blog from the start several days ago, and am up to about the middle of 2015 now. I read that a major issue was getting Alice’s ears pierced. There are very small diameter, flat, flesh colored earrings made to be invisible yet hold the hole open. A reader may know their proper name. I skipped forward to this last entry to see if this is still an issue, and one of the comments indicated it was… is. Forgiveness is magical. If you harbor resentment, it just continues to fester and, ultimately, tears down your relationship.

Safety and consent are key to safe play.

You also need to be prepared for emotional and mental risings with this, and how you both want to care for each other afterwards. There needs to be a post-sex (regardless of what you did) care session that ensures you both reenter normal life with a clean slate. This is extremely important because it allows for a bridge to form that keeps the dom/sub dynamic is a safe and healthy zone. It can a sit-down discussion so she can express how she felt about the session, or a reciprocal massage, joint shower, something that clearly ends the sex but continues to show care and love between the two of you. This was over 15 years ago, and to cut a long story short we married and even have small children now. She has always kept a stud, but until recently, I have found that I not have encountered them, until now…. For example, one night we were grilling dinner, and as is usually the case, it was my job to prepare the sides in the kitchen, and my husband was going to grill the meat outside. We’d decided we wanted to eat at 5:30pm, so around 5pm, I started prepping the sweet potatoes and corn to bake inside, but I noticed my husband wasn’t starting the grill. The front doorbell rang and I could here him talking to somebody. I was in total panic mode totally exposed, Sometime in the past, she figured out that she could extend my suffering by taking one shoe off at a time. As her friends looked on in amazement, she worked my face over with the smelly foot then the clean one.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment