276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Holts LOYHMAI0201A Professional Brake and Parts Cleaner, 5L Volume

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I tried Holts Brake Cleaner in every conceivable position and it worked every time until the can was empty. Access to components in modern vehicles is difficult. Being able to get my hand and a can of Holts Brake Cleaner to exactly where I need at whatever angle I can achieve is imperative and it works every time.”

It’s a powerful cleaner and degreaser which can be used on all surfaces including metal parts and surfaces such as brakes and clutches, to remove brake dust, pad residue, grease, dirt and oily deposits, and works at all angles for those hard to reach places.

Free Delivery is not available for Over-Sized parcels, such as Exhausts, Radiators & Headlamps - For details on these items please see the 'Oversized Items' section below. H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.H229 Pressurised container: may burst if heated.H315 Causes skin irritation.H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Holts Brake & Parts Cleaner cleans faster and uses less product than competitors, giving you great value for your money. Holts Brake & Parts Cleaner is one of our most popular professional products that can be used anywhere in the garage, workshop and around the home. Holts HMAI0202A is a powerful cleaner and degreaser that can be used on a variety of surfaces, including metal parts and surfaces such as brakes and clutches. It is also effective at removing brake dust, pad residue, grease, dirt, and oily deposits.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment