276°
Posted 20 hours ago

El Dorado 15 Year Old Old Special Reserve Rum, 70cl

£18.495£36.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Faithfully continuing to use our original wooden heritage stills, we are masters in skilfully coaxing out rich & diverse characters from within the spirit.

El Dorado Rum - The Finest Rum from Demerara El Dorado Rum - The Finest Rum from Demerara

This rum has to rest a few minutes before you drink it. A lot of flavors shows up after 15 minutes or so. A nice formula is to always let the rum rest for as many year old it is. 15 years old rum have to rest for 15 minutes in the glass. Short Description: Deep rich dried fruits, Brown Sugar, and Pipe tobacco. Everything you are looking for in an aged Demerara. Yesu Persaud was chairman of DDL until 2013. Through his contributions to Guyanese industry, 1983 he was awarded the Cacique Crown of Honour. Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.This is definitely a step up from the 12 year old. This adds significantly more complexity and depth, while being recognisably from the same stable. I never tried the older, sweetened version so I can't comment on the change. Der El Dorado 15 Jahre zählt zu den besten Rums weltweit und wird von einigen Kennern als charaktervollen Rum eingestuft. Hergestellt in der Demerara Destillerie in Guyana, die eine lange Tradition in der Rum-Produktion aufweisen kann, lagerte der Eldorado für ganze 15 Jahre in ausgewählten Eichenfässern. Im Gegensatz zu vielen anderen Rum-Sorten steht hier die Altersangabe für das jüngste Fass. Die Qualität überzeugt und so konnte der charakterreiche El Dorado 15 Jahre unzählige Preise abräumen. Guyana Just Launched Its First "Rum Route" Caribbean Journal". Caribbean Journal. 2020-02-17 . Retrieved 2021-01-20. National Rums of Jamaica appoints first female CEO". www.loopjamaica.com. Archived from the original on 2021-01-20 . Retrieved 2021-01-20. Shrnutí: Tak na patnáctiletou verzi jsem se po ochutnání 12y velmi těšil, a zanechala ve mně velmi dobrý dojem, moc dobrý rum, který svou barvitostí ani chvilku nenudí. Moc jsem si pochutnal.

El Dorado Rum 15 Jahre 43% 0,7l El Dorado Rum 15 Jahre 43% 0,7l

Despite international familiarity, El Dorado and other rums have fallen behind other liquors, such as vodka, in successful marketing or an effective classification system. [10] Taste is layers of molasses, really well integrated again. Then comes the wood and the burn, followed by the deepest layer of molasses, which heads almost to liquorice. Dal 1998 la distilleria Demerara rappresenta tutta la Guyana nella produzione del rum. Eredita una storia che ha le sue origini nell’impianto delle canne da zucchero lungo il fiume Demerara da parte dei coloni olandesi attorno al 1640, proseguita dagli inglesi, che nel 1650 importarono i metodi di distillazione. All’inizio dell’800 in Guyana erano presenti più di 300 produttori di zucchero, che distillavano la melassa negli impianti del paese.Aroma: Süße von Honig und Karamell. Dazu Vanille und Gewürze sowie Röstaromen und dunkle Schokolade. El Dorado isn’t Rum in the Raw, though: It’s a smooth and sophisticated rum that’s well worth seeking out. Available in nearly a dozen variations, I tried three of its oldest bottlings. All are 80 proof. Personally speaking I cannot give any rum a 10 because I do not believe a perfect rum exists. The late great Vince Lombardi once said, "Gentlemen, we are going to relentlessly chase perfection, knowing full well we will not catch it, because nothing is perfect. But we are going to relentlessly chase it, because in the process we will catch excellence. I am not remotely interested in just being good."" Die Rumsorten, die den Titel Demerara tragen, sind alle untrennbar mit Guyana (dem britischen, nicht dem französischen Teil) verbunden. In der Nähe des Demerara-Flusses und an der Küste wird dieser spezielle, global anerkannte und hochgeschätzte Rum hergestellt. Allen voran ein Betrieb hat sich damit einen Namen gemacht und dem Herstellungsland zu Weltruhm verholfen: die Firma Demerara Distillers Limited. Sie ist für die Marke El Dorado - "der Goldene", auf die legendäre Stadt voller Gold und Schätzen im lateinamerikanischen Dschungel anspielend - zuständig. Darüber hinaus brennt sie so manch ein Destillat, das in fremden Blends bekannter Marken verwendet wird. Mehr als 26 Millionen Liter Alkohol werden in der Brennerei pro Jahr produziert, die das Erbe der Diamond Distillery in die weite Welt hinausträgt. Bewertungen können nur von angemeldeten Benutzern abgegeben werden. Bitte logge dich ein oder erstelle einen neuen Account.

El Dorado Rum : The Whisky Exchange El Dorado Rum : The Whisky Exchange

It is initially very sweet, apples, bananas and rum soaked raisins but there are also some bittersweet plum like notes. The finish is spicy and fruity and long lasting." a b "Caribbean Nations Have High Hopes For the Biden-Harris Administration". South Florida Caribbean News. 2021-01-20 . Retrieved 2021-01-20. Efforts should be made to expand chess in Guyana". Stabroek News. 2017-01-08 . Retrieved 2021-01-07.The finish is long, rich, and more of the same: ages of Raisins, Candied Figs, Prunes, and Brown Sugar - but here with a touch of butter. This is what I serve first to friends who haven't experienced 'good rum.' It sets a high bar and rarely fails to please. Many will find it slightly on the sweet side, but not as much as, say Diplomatico. The flavor is highly complex and alluring. Chuť: Chuťově velmi bohatá a přišla mi i dost proměnlivá, při každém napití jako bych výrazněji vnímal vždy jinou složku. Při prvním ochutnání mi přišlo, že je dost ostrá, podruhé uhlazeně dřevitá, potřetí kořenitá, pak pro změnu čokoládová. Chutí mi připomínala dokonce i nasládle čokoládovější whisky, v dochuti pak zase brandy. Dá se v ní stále něco nového objevovat. (92 b) To my mind, this incarnation of El Dorado 12 is better than its predecessor but isn't going to wow the masses in the same way. I also think that, at this price point, it is one of the better rums around. With that said, I'd happily a bit more for a 12 year old with a greater percentage of the pot still. This would probably put it in line with quality and price of some other good rums (I want to mention Doorly's 12, though I've not had it recently, so don't quote me on that).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment