276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Blue Magic Cleaning Solution, 2 X 500Ml Bottles, With Mixer Bottle, Spray Nozzle

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They often sell out early, but can also be heavily discounted later if they don't, so here's a round-up of some of the best I’ve seen. Although one of the strongest concentrates available it has an INS certification making it safe to use in food preparation areas. I figure it’s probably due to my nit using a dark bottle…but I prefer the spray bottle so I use it anyway. After thinking the dress was completely ruined, afriend let herin on a little stain removal secret that she hassworn by ever since……………. it cleans everything,from floors, worktop, paintwork, carpets, I could go on and on, in washing removes srains fantastic product.

You can throw away more than half of the cleaning products that you have under the sink as blue magic can tackle anything. BLUE MAGIC can be used in all industries, hospitals, engineering, bakeries, offices, haulage, leisure centers etc. Whether you're dealing with spills, crumbs, or just everyday dirt and grime, Blue Magic will quickly and easily remove it, leaving your surfaces sparkling clean. FOR REALLY TOUGH STAINS: use an old toothbrush to scrub the stain remover into the fabric (you can also sprinkle with a little baking sodato make a paste for a little extra deodorizing and scrubbing power) and let it sit about an hour before washing.For treating stains where it’s harder to rinse, like carpet, upholstery, or a mattress you will want fewer suds so it’s best to use a higher ratio of peroxide(3 or 4 parts peroxide to 1 part Dawn). BLUE MAGIC is an amazing food safe surface cleaner designed to be diluted to your requirements to do the task ahead. I use it as a surface cleaner, window cleaner, floor cleaner, carpet cleaner, toilet cleaner, cooker and oven cleaner, it's great for removing stains from clothes too. This homemade stain remover aka “ miracle cleaner”really does the job, it is inexpensive and easy to make.

Don't waste your money on a bunch of different cleaners when you can get everything you need with Blue Magic Multi Purpose Cleaner.

First, a question…can your formulation remove coffee and chocolate stains on a burgundy industrial quality flat-pile carpet? A variety of BBQ sauce, light footprints, some mildew from a wet cloth that got packed away before drying, etc. If you've got a Marcus easy-access savings account or cash ISA, you can easily boost your interest rate to 4. For treating stains where it’s harder to rinse, like carpet, upholstery or a mattressyou will want fewer suds so it’s best to use a higher ratio of peroxide(3 or 4 parts peroxide to 1 part Dawn). Although Blue Magic one of the strongest concentrates available it has an INS certification making it safe to use in food preparation areas.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment