276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Real Techniques Setting Makeup Brush for Highlighter, Powder or Blush (Packaging and Handle Colour May Vary)

£2.24£4.48Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our RT 402 micro setting brush is the key to completing any look by using the soft, fluffy bristles to help naturally blend liquid and cream makeup naturally! But I don't use it for highlighter (since it gives a too delicate result for my taste), but for under-eye concealer - it spreads it very thinly and effortlessly, quickly.

Real Techniques Tapered Cheek Makeup Brush has small, tapered bristles that precisely apply a pop of color for a natural flush. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Limited prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. You won’t really notice any difference between a product purchased from Perfume’s Club and a product purchased from a seller in our new Marketplace. Bought this brush for setting concealer under the eyes with powder, also use it to powder my T-zone. If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Anyone would agree that having a good highlighter on their face can make all the difference to the entire look. To use the dual-ended Strobe + Blend Brush: The RT 209 Foundation Brush has an angled cut with straight bristles layers for complete coverage of sunscreen or tinted moisturizers.

The brush is very easy to pick up and transfer the product, I bought it for contouring with dry textures. The sunless tanning mitt is a large body mitt made of soft material glides over skin for easy head-to-toe application and a smooth, even finish.

Real Techniques ® has committed to ensuring that all products have not and will not be subject to animal testing, regardless of where the product is sold. Use the flat edge to apply and cover, the round sides to blend and blur, and the precision tip to conceal and perfect. Fitted with Ultra Plush synthetic bristles that feel like the tip of a cat’s tail sweeping softly across your face, this makeup brush does exactly what it says it does: multitask. Please note, we cannot offer refunds on beauty, pierced jewellery or on swimwear if the hygiene seal is not in place or has been broken.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment