276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Poly - Sync 20 Bluetooth/USB-C Speakerphone - Personal Portable Speakerphone - Noise & Echo Reduction - Connect to Cell Phones via Bluetooth or Computers via USB-C Cable

£57.975£115.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you have questions about headsets, and you’re not sure where to turn to get answers, look no further than to Headset Advisor. We’ve been consulting with customers since 1994, and we can be a great resource for you. Poly Sync 20: PC via USB, smartphone via Bluetooth. Poly Sync 20+: PC via USB or included BT600 Bluetooth adapter, smartphone via Bluetooth In this blog I’ll cover the features of both speakerphones as well as I’ll mention the MSRP cost on them as well. General appearance However, I feel fairly safe in saying that most people who use a product like this, aren’t in noisy environments. Still, good to know before making your buying decision. Talk time

You can’t go wrong with either of these models, as both are of high quality and manufactured by reputable companies. Determine what your specific needs are and then use the information brought out in this review, and others, to help form your buying decision. S peed. Bluetooth 5 is faster than Bluetooth 4 with the format having 2Mbps, twice the speed of Bluetooth 4 about 1 Mbps making the Bluetooth 5 able to meet one of IoT requirements. This is thanks to the 5Mbps bandwidth of the Bluetooth 5 in comparison to 2.1 Mbps of the Bluetooth 4 ”. Although the BT600 Bluetooth dongle that comes with the Sync 20 is the same one that comes with various other Poly products, a single dongle cannot tether to multiple devices at once. This means that if you want to switch between the Sync 20 and a Poly headset, you’ll need multiple dongles plugged into your PC or laptop. Performance Our rule of thumb is to take the stated range, 100 feet in this case, and divide it in half. That would put both of these speakerphones at around 50 feet of usable range. If you use this method, you’ll end up with a more realistic expectation when it comes to range. ConnectivityFurther, while it’s handy that the Sync 20 announces when it has connected to and disconnected from a device, and when it has powered down, the volume is set way too high, which can be rather startling if you’re not ready for it. It’s also unclear why the speakerphone isn’t configured to power down automatically as soon as all devices are unlinked.

In this blog, I don’t intend to pour through the many personal speakerphone options you have. Instead, I’m going to compare two models from two companies on the list above. Specifically, I’ll be comparing the Jabra Speak 710, and the newer Poly Sync 20. One very attractive feature of the Jabra Speak 710 is you can daisy chain two of the speakerphones together wirelessly. That provides you with two omnidirectional microphones as well as two speakers for a stereolike sound. This capability is extremely useful when you have a group of people assembled for a meeting. More microphone coverage, portability and superior speaker sound.

50/50 2 Column

With so many Poly solutions certified by Microsoft Teams, it’s not always easy to make a decision about which device is best suited to you. We took this opportunity to breakdown some of the key benefits of using a portable speakerphone for your remote collaboration needs. However, beyond shifting the device from room to room to accommodate a flatmate or family member, it’s difficult to imagine a scenario in which portability will prove all that useful. Owners are unlikely to take the Sync 20 to an office or coffee shop, where it would be impolite to play meeting audio out loud, and much more likely to keep it on their desk at home Features The Poly Sync 20+ also doubles up as a neat listening companion to your smartphone or laptop. However, you will only get a monaural experience since the device sports only one loudspeaker. Poly confirmed to us that it is not possible to pair multiple Sync 20 units in stereo mode.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment