276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch Athlet Serie 6 BCH85KITGB ProHome 20V Cordless Vacuum Cleaner with attachments, 45 minutes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hemat daya: Penyedot debu ini dirancang khusus untuk menghemat daya, tidak perlu dihubungkan ke sumber daya, baterai berkualitas tinggi menyimpan daya, dan menggunakan lebih sedikit energi daripada penyedot debu tradisional. I am surprised they are able to run business in such manner where everyone wants to be eco friendly but these companies making it so hard for people to get them repaired.

The neck - there the head meets the body of the vacuum - is highly maneuverable and allows for movement in all directions. Mudah dibersihkan: Bagian dalam Vacuum Cleaner ini mudah dibongkar dan dibersihkan sehingga menjaga kebersihan alat menjadi lebih mudah. It also looks the best too, coming in 'marron glacé', which is an off-black colour in a sort of matte effect. Banyak aksesoris: Produk ini dilengkapi dengan berbagai macam aksesoris yang lengkap, seperti nozzle berbeda, selang fleksibel, kawat spiral, Tangki air, penghilang tungau, lap dan banyak lagi. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

Battery life is arguably the main selling point of the Bosch Athlet range, so it's safe to say that it performs well here. For a product to be a throw away item due to only 1 key component required for it to work failing is not okay. Desain yang stylish: Vacuum Cleaner ini memiliki desain yang modern dan stylish sehingga cocok untuk penggunaan di rumah Anda. The unit is really lightweight and held its charge long enough for me to do the windows of the whole room (with charge leftover).

It's a little more than that though, as the Bosch will monitor the amount of air that is passing through the vacuum. I was quite happy to replace them but found out that this is next to impossible which means an otherwise perfect appliance needs to go to landfill! My Bosch Zoo Vacuum Cleaner is not holding a charge and the manual tells me that the battery can only be replaced by a qualified Bosch service agent. The built-in sensors monitor the performance, so when the vacuum cleaner starts losing power the LED indicator will let you know that the filter needs to be changed.Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 50 minutes runtime - Dark Night Is your product defective and the manual offers no solution? in-1: Penyedot debu skala besar rumah tangga, penyedot debu kecil yang dipasang di kendaraan, penyerap air, penghilang tungau, mengepel lantai. With a run time of up to 45 minutes, you can clean multiple rooms before needing to recharge the vacuum. To be honest you should do this regardless of whether you have pets as the ProAnimal range includes everything the Athlet range does, and more, so might be worth a little extra if you're considering the Athlet.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment