276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Smudge Brush

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Eye makeup application also focuses on a much smaller area than, say, applying foundation or highlighter, so brushes provide greater control in terms of the depth and definition. How many eye makeup brushes do you need? Eyeshadow Brush: The essential brush for applying eyeshadow to the eyelids. It typically has a flat or slightly rounded shape, allowing for precise and controlled application of color. Crease Brush: Dome-shaped, tapered tip, which makes it ideal for applying eyeshadow to the crease of the eye and blending it out. It helps add depth and dimension to the eye makeup look. The Eye Contour Brush: useful for smokey eye looks as well as less dramatic daytime, this angled brush helps you highlight the edges of the eyes. This very much depends on the level of makeup you’re applying day to day, but the consensus for those who prefer to keep their eyeshadow simple is two – one (possibly angled) for precision and a fluffy brush for blending. Add a brow brush and a liner brush to complete your kit. How much should I spend?

According to Bass, brushes with synthetic bristles are best for cream eyeshadows since they are less absorbent and easier to clean. "Synthetic hairs tend to grip and deposit cream shadows best," she says. "I like a flat rounded brush to deposit pigment and a small domes brush to blend."Angle Brush: Used for various purposes. It is commonly used for applying eyeshadow along the lash line, creating a precise and defined eyeliner effect or filling in eyebrows with powder or gel.

All my artistry is in the brush. I believe women need just a few key brushes to achieve a perfect finish, so my range is edited down to eight essential brushes, which work perfectly with my formulas. It is make-up made easy! Smudge Brush: Used to smudge and soften eyeshadow or eyeliner for a smoky effect. It helps create a more sultry and blended look Line the inner rims. For that Avril Lavigne/Victoria's Secret Angel look, Lujan says to apply eyeliner all the way around the waterline. For best results, Ferreira and Lujan says to use an eyeliner that has a creamy texture, like Kevyn Aucoin's The Precision Eye Definer, so that it can glide and be blended with ease, while Taylor Davis prefers to use a water-resistant kohl liner, like Smashbox's Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liner, as she says they're soft and easy to smudge.

No matter the look you’re trying to create, the best eye makeup brushes will help you achieve a polished, precise finish

When traveling, carry brushes separately from other makeup to protect the bristles from bending and fraying. Smudge the eyeliner into the lash line. Lujan says to use the tip of your brush to start smudging the liner in the roots of the lashes, slightly expanding, and stretching outward in the desired shape. This will cover any visible skin. My range of artist-inspired makeup brushes have been expertly crafted by hand to be so easy to use they practically apply the make-up themselves. I wanted to create a functional but beautiful, luxurious range, in my signature rose gold and night crimson colors. The maximum hair-count brush heads are hand-pulled into the perfect shape by a master brush maker in Europe. The Cut Crease Brush: this effect is so popular it’s got a dedicated brush to help you achieve it. The small shape lets you reach the inner corners of the eye with ease, while the flat bristles help sweep out the colour. Makeup application is an art form, but that doesn't mean only those born with artistic abilities should try their hand at it. Most people who wear makeup have dabbled with eyeshadow—it's been around since the dawn of cosmetics, after all—but if it's not already part of your everyday getting-ready routine, applying it can be a little intimidating.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment