276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Playmobil 70176 Volkswagen T1 Camping Bus, Multicolor, 51.5 x 38.5 x 12.5 cm

£28.915£57.83Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Playmobil has announced two special edition Volkswagen additions to its range for 2021. The limited edition 70826 Volkswagen T1 Camping Bus and 70827 Volkswagen Beetle will come with a fresh new look and extra features. And these toys are no good for children to play with, either. They're too heavy and delicate to be safe and aren't much fun to play with compared to a tiny toy car. And while there's nothing wrong with these small cars, they aren't the most detailed models. Surely, there must be something accurate enough for a petrolhead to enjoy, but robust enough for a child to play with? When I was asked to review the Playmobil VW Camper Van recently, I jumped at the chance — obviously it’s really for the boys, but I feel like my childhood dream has finally come true.

Playmobil launches special edition Volkswagen sets Playmobil launches special edition Volkswagen sets

Playmobil has worked with VW to create a perfect scaled down version of the Volkswagen T1 Camping Bus — it’s an official, licensed product and if — like me — you’ve always wanted a VW split screen camper, this is the perfect alternative to the real thing!

For more on Playmobil’s ranges for 2021, see the in depth interview which ran in the March edition of Toy World. And, as well as the VW vamper van itself, you’ll also find lots of dinky little accessories. Photo Credit: The Listed Home. Photo Credit: The Listed Home. It’s a 74 piece set, that — as well as the vehicle — includes two little Playmobil people, and everything they need for a mini adventure. Photo Credit: The Listed Home. Photo Credit: The Listed Home. Photo Credit: The Listed Home. So What’s In The Box? The new lines will be available in July, and both iconic vehicles will feature chrome effect detailing, giving a premium look and finish. Each vehicle will include an individual serial number from a limited production run, making them a must have for fans and collectors.

Playmobil Volkswagen T1 Camping Bus - Special Edition Playmobil Volkswagen T1 Camping Bus - Special Edition

We made a little film of the unboxing and building of the VW bus. The actual unboxing took quite some time…. ie TOO LONG!!! Playmobil, the German company which makes brilliant plastic toys for children has recently turned its attention to creating some tasty cars. Playmobil currently offers a nice selection of fully-licensed Porsches and two classic VWs, the Beetle, and the very cool T1 Camping Bus you can see now. The two special edition Volkswagen vehicles will include an individual serial number from a limited production run.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment