276°
Posted 20 hours ago

10 x STERILE 5ML LEUR SLIP SYRINGE

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I think these are good quality because the black plunger piece is fitted nicely and seems pretty airtight, and it functions smoothly as well. Made in Europe under the rigorous CE health and safety standard so that you know that they can be relied upon. They mention that its well made, useful for all sorts and that its cheap enough to replace regularly. This disposable syringe comes without a needle and is of extremely high quality as well as boasting particularly clear dosage markings for precise dosage. Upright Microscopes – From the affordable Primostar 1 – perfect for education and teaching, all the way to the Axio Imager for sophisticated imaging and brilliant optics, Zeiss and Appleton Woods has the perfect upright microscope for you.

As the premier distributor of Zeiss microscopes within the life science sector, Appleton Woods can offer excellent pricing and technical support on these high-quality products. Our Sol-M syringes are a lower cost, bulk option compared to other brands and we’re able to provide considerable savings for bulk purchases. Suitable for anyone that needs precise oral dosing, for babies, children, the vulnerable, and the elderly that need to take oral suspensions and Specials. Our 5ml precision syringe fits snugly into the Calpol bung and is the best Calpol syringe replacement available in the U.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Latex-free stopper prevents leakage of medication around the plunger and acts as an indicator for measuring the syringe contents.

Syringe, sterile, disposable, three piece, polypropylene (PP), 5ml capacity, latex free, sterilised by ethylene oxide (EO), CE 0318 marked, ISO 7886-1 and ISO 549 compliant, natural (clear) polypropylene (PP) barrel with black print graduated scale in 0. Plunger stopper with double sealing ring for slow aspiration and injection: natural latex-free made of synthetic material, qualified according to ISO 10993 resp.

The BD Emerald Syringe For General Purpose Use—as well as the entire BD Emerald product line—has been produced in a more sustainable manner. These disposable sterile syringes have a translucent plastic barrel, graduated in millilitres, with a Luer fitting. This 5ml BD Emerald syringe is a single use, latex free, non sterile syringe, for injection and infusion.

x 5ml disposable Sterile BD Discardit II syringes; Individually wrapped; Long expiry date; Graduated in 0. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.I know they are meant to be one use only, but I reuse the same one for the same course of treatment, i. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Because human health and a healthy environment are inseparable, BD is dedicated to the design, manufacture and distribution of safe, effective medical technology products that also help to reduce environmental impact.

Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously. Only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because the nosel was just a little on the small side for the adaptor. They say it's the perfect size for crafting, the measurements are easy to read, and it fits well in their little mouth. Small volume Luer Lock (twist on) style syringe with a safety backstop to avoid accidental plunger removal. After my GP advised me that the best way to give my relucutant 13-month old liquid medication was with a syringe by giving little bits at a time, and that it ok if it takes 5 minutes to give her one dose, I gave up struggling with the spoons that come with medicine.If you have any questions regarding our Oral Syringes then please view our Frequently Asked Questions or send us a message.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment