276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Proto-col Green Magic Capsules - Greens Powder, Super Greens and Multivitamins, 100% Vegan Blend Including Spirulina and Chlorella - Green Powder Superfood - 150 Capsules

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We are surprised to see some of these ingredients on this list and would have loved to know how much was used per serving so we can know how well it works.

The Green Magic formula doesn’t have any flavoring ingredients and therefore the taste of the formula is natural. Although, unlike a lot of other unflavoured super greens formulas on the market, this formula doesn’t taste overwhelmingly strong. In fact, the formula is smooth, refreshing and can also easily be disguised depending on what you add it into. No more worrying about ineffective ingredients or too low dosages. I finally have a product I KNOW does the job it’s made to do. SUPERFOODS: A unique blend of the most powerful, natural + nutrient dense superfoods. The main ingredients included in our unique blend incudes organic spirulina powder, chlorella powder and 14 other greens and superfood powder. Each ingredient is carefully selected for it's positive wellbeing benefits and effects. The brand claims that the formula helps with combating tiredness and reducing fatigue, boosts the immune system, promotes cardiovascular health, and aids with normal, healthy digestion. Strawberry– a natural source of vitamin C, manganese, folate (vitamin B9), and potassium. May help with blood sugar regulation.Resveratrol- a potent antioxidant found in certain fruits, vegetables and cocoa that is emerging as a modern-day fountain of youth. A natural compound found in certain plants that is used by the plant to naturally defend itself against disease. Having a small portion everyday just seems to make my body run smoother. It also increases the recovery rate from exercising. F.

Alternatively, and my preferred way to consume the Proto-col Green Magic powder, is to add it to my smoothies. As I already add spinach to my smoothies, when adding a teaspoon of Green Magic powder I didn’t really notice that bitter taste because the other fruits I used masked that cold spinach taste and I was able to enjoy using this product more in that way.

Proto-col Green Magic First Impressions

Green Tea Extract- contains high concentrations of polyphenols. May help lower cholesterol. Used traditionally by the Chinese to control blood sugar levels. May help boost metabolism and burn fat. I learned this the hard way. After creating this blog in 2018, I spent months buying and testing all the most popular brands. By taking five capsules a day, you have the convenience of delivering nutrient dense superfoods foods without any hassle and they are also lactose and dairy free. Obviously, the Green Magic capsules don’t have any taste, and therefore if you are really put off by the taste of super greens formulas normally, you might want to take a look at these. Side Effects

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment