276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fisher-Price Potty Training Seat with Rewarding Phrases Songs & Sounds, Toddler Toilet, Removable Seat, My Potty Friend, P4324

£19.74£39.48Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Even though it has two slight downfalls for me this doesn’t outweigh all the positives and the fact that it’s done the job and my little girl is now fully potty trained in just under 2 weeks after a reluctant start initially haha! But get the timing and tools right and things can go more smoothly, so we’ve chosen the best potties tried and tested by real parents and their children to help make the journey easier. Although it's a novel idea our testers found using this was a bit tricky in reality, and found keeping toilet paper close by was both easier and better for the environment. She doesn't use it all the time, but I don't think I will need to train her as this potty is doing the hard work for me!

Once he understood how to make the potty sing, he absolutely loved it - and he initiated going to the potty. As well as a flush and a built-in toilet roll holder, it has five encouraging phrases and two songs to entice kids. With songs to learn and encouraging phrases and sounds to discover, the My Potty Friend really does make potty training fun. Potty training has been very challenging and difficult to start with as our little one didn’t want to use any potty that we already had but since we bought this great interactive potty, our little one changed entirely and decided to use it without any issue !I loved that it had a removable bowl in the toilet which made it really easy to empty without needing to take the whole potty upstairs.

This award-winning design, with a handle at the front to pour the contents out the back, makes the Pourty super easy to empty without having to faff around with two separate pieces. Plus, knowing whether your child likes to use a little potty or one that resembles a real toilet is another thing to bear in mind with size. The handles help toddlers feel secure and it can be used on a regular toilet seat, complete with songs and sounds.Whether it’s creating enriching products for babies, toddlers and preschoolers or delivering helpful solutions for parents, we always put fun first. This is a bit annoying but not to much of a problem for us and you can always prop it against a wall I guess. Described as ‘the potty that pours’, the idea for this Easy-to-Pour Potty came when father-of-2 Jon Rathbone became frustrated with the messy business of emptying a standard potty. A wetness sensor ensures there is a sound reward which is one of the songs that play upon each successful use.

En renseignant mon adresse e-mail, je confirme que je souhaite recevoir des e-mails de la part de Mattel et d’autres marques et programmes de confiance de Mattel. Although subsequent days weren't as joyful, since we used this toilet in conjunction with a reward chart (a quick printout of him sitting on his toilet with a pretty colourful background and some cheap and cheerful colourful stars) we've been doing brilliantly so far! The key thing is to take a gently-gently approach – don't force your toddler if they don't feel ready. There were 2 brands available and we asked our son which he wanted, the one with the toilet roll or the one with stickers.

As your child gets bigger, you can lift off the toilet seat and use it as an adapter in your existing toilet so the child sits more comfortably and does not fall down. Potties (portable toilets) help toddlers make the exciting step from using nappies to being toilet trained. Even when not sitting on the potty my son wants to play with the potty, although we havent quite mastered potty training yet this potty has given a real break through. He's not a fan of stickers so he chose this one, it's slightly more expensive so if your child loves stickers go cheaper. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment