276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lovehoney Beginner's Unisex Strap On Dildo & Harness Kit - 5 Inch Silicone Strap On for Pegging Play - Adjustable Harness Set with 3 O-Rings - Anal Dildo Adult Sex Toy - Waterproof - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fancy a light pegging? No we're not referring to the laundry. In 21st century lexicon pegging also means the sexual practice in which a woman performs anal sex on a man by penetrating his anus with a strap-on dildo, according to Wikipedia.

Pretty much the same as the above, really. I don't think there's anything that makes pegging all that different from any other slightly unusual sexual practice, and I'd treat it as such. Basically the definition of "does it all." This strap-on set includes a harness that fits hips up to 67 inches, three O-rings for toys of different sizes, and of course, a rabbit vibrator. The vibrator features three vibration speeds and nine vibration modes in the shaft, plus three additional vibration levels in the rabbit. Yes, plz! Suitable for vaginal sex, anal sex, blow jobs, manual sex, and masturbation, strap-ons may be worn or received by both people with penises and people with vaginas, as well as everyone in between. If the above double penetration strap-on sounds like fun to you, but you're a diehard rabbit vibrator devotee (you know what you like and I respect that!), I have good news for you. This strap-on does all the same things as the above, but it has a rabbit-style vibrator up at the top to provide v. nice external stimulation in addition to penetration.Pegging also requires immense trust; being penetrated anally with a strap-on dildo by a pro-domme or dominant partner allows cishet men to not only receive anal pleasure but become vulnerable and submissive, which is a common sexual desire. What products and techniques should I use?

Now sure how someone with a penis can enjoy harness play? Here’s a little more detail on how wearing or using a strap-on on during sex can be pleasurable even for folks who already have their own phallus. Don't be afraid to add a bit of role play to your pegging party. 'Personally, as a submissive woman, I enjoy pegging because it gives me a chance to be a different person,' says Makarewiz. 'I get to play a character in the bedroom that I'm usually not. Sometimes it is a challenge but it gives me that excitement and I let myself and my partner see me in a different role and he loves it! It is a mind play.'

The Best Beginners’ Strap-On Kit: Tantus Bend Over Beginner Harness Kit

This is the harness for penis-owners Sparks was talking about in the introduction. It has two holes: one for your penis and one for a dildo. You can switch between using your penis and the dildo, or use both for some DP action. If you're looking for a set that does it all, this pegging kit is perfect for you. The harness is a comfy pair of boyshort undies, and it comes with two dildos: one for the receiving partner and one for the penetrating partner that sits on the inside of the undies, meaning the person doing the pegging also gets to enjoy penetration. The set also comes with a bullet vibrator for the penetrating partner's dildo. Win-win-win Rose: "Honestly, the best thing about the whole experience was that my boyfriend felt comfortable enough with me to tell me he wanted it. It showed how much he trusts me. I also enjoyed the sense of control and power."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment