276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Smiffys Goosebumps Slappy the Dummy Costume, Grey with Jacket, Trousers, Mask, Mock Shirt & Bow Tie, Officially Licensed Goosebumps Fancy Dress, Child Dress Up Costumes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ingredients: Petrolatum, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Ozokerite, Lanolin/Lanoline, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleat e, Fragrance (Parfum), Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Eugenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool. May Contain: [+/ - CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77019 (Mica)]. In the book It Came from Ohio!, R.L. Stine stated that the idea of Slappy came from his childhood experiences with the original story of Pinocchio since it scared him so much as a kid.

I don’t know how life is in your house, but my kids love the Goosebumps books and movies. This time of year especially, Goosebumps fever his high and it will stay that way through Halloween. My boys love the books and the movies, and last year for Halloween, my second grader even dressed up as Slappy the dummy! Go as the awe inspiring Abominable Snowman from Goosebumps Volume #38 The Abominable Snowman of Pasadena. Make a few snowballs and turn California into Alaska with CostumeBox’s Abominable Snowman costumes. Goosebumps Volume #27 A Night in Terror Tower Go as a bloodthirsty Vampire from Goosebumps Volume #49 Vampire Breath and live an immortal life. Pretend to be Count Nightwing on the search for more Vampire Breath with CostumeBox’s amazing range of Vampire costumes that include coats, capes, and most importantly, vampire fangs. These vampire costumes are perfect for Book Week and Halloween. Goosebumps Volume #38 The Abominable Snowman of Pasadena

However, Slappy is presented as an anti-hero in Slappy's Nightmare, The Streets of Panic Park and The Dummy Meets the Mummy. In Slappy's Nightmare, he even does good deeds for his own self-preservation.

Slappy the Dummy constantly insists he is not a "dummy" or a fool...he insists you are! He's evil and even sadistic. One of his primary objectives is to enslave humans to serve his bidding. Slappy has a cutting sense of humor, and he takes pleasure in slewing insults. A recurring theme in his books is him roasting various people to get his owner in trouble during ventriloquist performances, as everyone believes the performer is making the offensive remarks. Slappy is a cruel prankster, often making a terrible mess wherever he goes. Typically, he allows others to take the blame for his misdoings. Slappy also loves bragging about himself, usually boasting about how smart and awesome he is. This is mostly present in the introductions and interruptions in Goosebumps SlappyWorld. However, in Slappy, Beware!, the origin is changed once more as in this story, Slappy was built by a man named Ephraim Darkwell, also known as Darkwell the Magician, 200 years before the events of the book. Despite a different name, Darkwell's origins are similar to that of Franz Mahar in that he created living dummies to do his evil deeds, but soon the village rebels against him.Go as Slappy the creepy ventriloquist dummy from Goosebumps Volume #7 The Night of the Living Dummy with our range of licensed Goosebumps Slappy costumes. Spook everyone you meet and talk when you’re not supposed to with these Dummy costumes.

My youngest especially loves Slappy the evil ventriloquist dummy so when he wanted to dress up as a living dummy for Halloween we were all in. Sound Manipulation: In Slappy's Nightmare, he displayed the ability to whistle so loudly that it literally felt like being stabbed in the ears with knives. Boiling Fluids: As demonstrated in various books such as Slappy Birthday to You, Slappy has boiling hot green vomit and nasal fluid that he can shoot out of his mouth and nose on command. Mr. Wood, another dummy brought to life by the same magic as Slappy, demonstrated a similar ability, though his fluid was not boiling.The powers Slappy has are inconsistent and vary greatly. In the original trilogy, he does not seem to have any however though, media outside of the original series depicts Slappy as having supernatural powers. Calvin planned to be Slappy on Halloween for months ahead of the holiday and then a few weeks before, he switched to something else. I had loved the idea of Slappy but you’re only 7 once and if you can’t choose your own Halloween costume, I don’t see the point.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment