276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Spanking Machine: a collection of spanking stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A fantasy about a spanking machine, and how it cannot be controlled or influenced by cries or pleas, the way a loving parent can. Holding Arm/Base– It comes with a clamp and an arm that you attached the spanking machine to. The clamp should be attached to something sturdy and tight enough so that won’t slip, and the spanking machine can be rotated in the arm, in almost any position. This can accommodate the bent over position, the butt over a pillow position, or a laying flat on the bed position. Very versatile and pretty easy to set up. He fell asleep after a while; he must’ve been more tired than he imagined. He dreamed of spankings. A dream where everybody gets their turn. Where everybody gets something.

One of the earliest documented references to the idea of a spanking machine can be found in Jeremy Bentham's The Rationale of Punishment published in 1830 in which he considers the issue of how to deal with the various factors that affect the force employed when whipping an offender. He goes on to say: Controller– We got one of the newer machines that comes with this cool little controller. I was also able to figure out how the controller works pretty easily. It has three different working modes. I have kept to the 100g rule for weight. But that does not really slow the machine and the impact is still acceptable.

SILVER MODEL UPGRADED

Single mother Angie has no alternative but to accept the corporal punishment option in retribution for her eleven driving offences. The procedure on the floors below the County Jail is designed to humiliate and, she is soon to learn, the new technology is guaranteed to terrify and to hurt! Continuous Mode – Once you turn on, this spanking machine starts spanking and doesn’t stop until you turn it off. Timer Mode – You can set the timer from 1 to 5 minutes of spanking, and you can watch it count down to the end. Can you make it all the way through? So like I said, some very cool features with this little timer. Note: You can also use the spanking machine without the timer, but I’m not sure why someone would want to do that? Mounting hardware is not as claimed, and is a bit sloppy in general which will be causing some loss of energy from the “business end”. Inventor Otto Tuchenhagen, with 80 patents already to his name, submitted this design to the German Patent Office, and it was written up at length in a perfectly serious magazine (title and date not yet to hand). He thought the reintroduction of judicial CP for young delinquents would save the taxpayer a lot of money on reformatories and prisons. His machine, of which he proposed installing 2,000 examples all over West Germany (as it then was), would deliver a judicial caning in a humane and consistent manner.

This is in a picture agency's library but I have not been able to find out where it originally came from or what it is precisely. From the clothes of the boy being disciplined, it might be 1930s or 1940s but that is only a guess. The machine appears real, but it is hard to see from this picture quite how it works. One can make out what appears to be a small wooden paddle. Looking for info on KER K-3000, I discovered your excellent review. I can support your good points as well as the bad ones. Yes, it could well use mor than the 30% more power, but if you go over the full 5 minutes of the timer, you will feel it, especially with hard material as a wooden paddle. We can’t get spanked on an empty stomach, Brad. Anyway, if we don’t make it in time, I’ll spank you.’ It seems like canes/rods and small paddles or hair/bath brushes are going to be the best implements to use with this, as there is a weight limit of 4.4 ozs.

External CONTROL BOX for K-3000

The patent for this was granted to Ulysses DeMoulin on May 4, 1909 and can be viewed in full on the patents section of Google (see patents 654,611 and 920,837). In the abstract for the original application the device was described as follows: Please note for a cheaper price some of these can be removed but they will diminish the benches capability) Here we have the light UPRIGHT MODEL of the 4 spanking machines i sell (Please see other listings for the other models), THE light SPANKING MACHINE If you're looking to actually acquire a spanking machine of your own these days there appear to be two main options: The Robospanker and the Spank-O-Matic II.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment