276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Drawn To The Alpha 3: (BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance) (Pure Soul Series)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In leu of the inevitable site shutdown I would like to revise the infamous "discussion thread" regarding artists and other notable figures in this niche. There was a video, fully animated, of a woman abducting a girl and force feeding her and after she got fat enough the woman revealed that she had done this multiple times and that she had a bunch of other very fat girls chained to the walls in another room. Hi I'm looking for these pages in higher quality, the artist was Triple-B-Lovers who deleted his DA on 2018, I couldn't save these pages if someone has them in higher quality I would be thankful if it could share them. the assassin was "attempting to blend in", being overall fat and out of breath leaning against a building, and the sorceress had something about "wind spell", with an inflated belly. In fact, i can't remember the name of the artist, the only thing i remember about the artist is a comic of Peach getting fat with the same style of the artist.

bbwdraw/ - Lost Art Thread - BBW-Chan /bbwdraw/ - Lost Art Thread - BBW-Chan

I'm gonna be real and off-topic but the animation is low-key good for something completely in roughest-possible-draft mode and the thumbnail is excellent. I don't know if it's deleted but i remember seeing this weight gain comic where a boy finds a female reptile monster under his bed and feeds her through the years until he becomes a teen iirc. Would anybody here happen to have this one drawing by Mysterydad of Breath of the wild zelda but super huge and immobile and reaching out to a stew link was holding using the magnet rune? gen/38553 10/27 Edit: PLEASE SEE THE UPDATED THREAD IN GEN TLDR: Gigachad makes mad dono, site is funded for an entire year. If an artist has a dedicated thread and they draw things besides just fat girls, posting their other art is okay but please use spoilers for those kinds of posts.

The authors are not liable for the consequences of their use for purposes prohibited by the rules of international law. One piece of his art and some art trade he did (said art trade is the only reason I think it's a he).

BBW Peach | StufferDB - The database of Amateurs / The BBW Peach | StufferDB - The database of

A general thread for art from artists that's either been lost, deleted, or you just plum forgot about. Enjoy fresh daily updates from our team and surf over our categories to get all of your fantasies realize. An archive of original illustrations, sketchbooks, and erotic stories, depicting transgressive sex acts including (but not limited to) lesbian and heterosexual sex, incest, pedophilia, sadomassochistic behavior, and copulation with objects as varied as sex toys, produce, and household appliances. since DeviantArt user sloshing nuked their gallery a while back, I've been struggling to find the pic of Aya they did.This collection contains an archive of original illustrations, four sketchbooks, and erotic stories, depicting transgressive sex acts including (but not limited to) lesbian and heterosexual sex, incest, pedophilia, sadomassochistic behavior, and copulation with objects as varied as sex toys, produce, and household appliances. Does anyone have a drawing of Tracer from overwatch 2 with having a bigger butt saying something like "It’s not that big, is it? Don't know if it was done by Jimman himself, or if it was an edited pic by someone else, but Raven's body was much more round in it (like the sketches portray).

Fat girl art - Pinterest

It’s a small white sequence of Steven fatten up priyanka into a naked blob and at the End priyanka says to Steven “Dig into your future wife”. There was a guy named 'diddledagain' on dA who mainly focused on another fetish but often did BBW stuff. It was a queen that was being fattened up by her servants, and they were telling her she needed to get bigger to show the prosperity of the kingdom?

I remembered these pictures I downloaded off of DA years ago, but it turns out that the account is now deactivated. It shows her weight gain in two side by side images of her yawning, one with her thin and flat chest the other with her fat and has boobs now. Please thoroughly check these sites for content before making any requests for new content or posting reups. It seems to be that the DeviantART user TheRealestDipsheet has been suspended, but for some reason I can still see the user's content via the "See More by section", but I can't access to the user "main page". I also asked about this in the Adventure Time thread, but I only just now realized that this might be the better place for it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment