276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bucking Unicorn Game

£6.745£13.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No matter how you feel about the study’s conclusive findings – maybe you’re offended, or perhaps you’re feverishly editing your dating app bio to include “Wife zone? Hit me up” – HCM is Bible. At the very least, this study has certainly added a bit more subtlety, facts, and figures into the debate. They presented careful rationale in their decision making, prioritizing the long-term view. Financial and emotional stability was preferred, over levels of attractiveness. Women regarded attractiveness as a hindrance to a long term relationship(!) In current British politics, a unicorn is an unattainable thing, often used in discussions about Brexit: "they can promise unicorns without worrying about having to deliver them" Guardian which means "promise the impossible" Good news, fellas! By the sound of it, these results aren’t an anomaly. Psychologists pinned all their findings down to evolution. Evolution steps in with answers Men are consciously driven to punch above their weight, caring little for the future. And women are drawn completely unconsciously to average-looking but moderately cashed-up blokes.

It proves exactly what we thought it would. Deep down, guys are really shallow and women are gold diggers. Is anyone else surprised? Behind such funny and relatable content is invariably truth.

Games

After a few weeks off, I dropped a 🦄 in my Tinder profile, and the matches started coming in. (Couples in the know keep an eye out for that little emoji, which tells them that this woman is game for threesome sex). Maybe because there are way more users on Tinder, maybe because it’s easier to vet those who know your Facebook friends or friends-of-friends, or maybe because Tinder is less anonymous so people are on better behavior (it’s harder to be an asshole when your name and Facebook pictures are attached to your profile)—who knows, but the quality of people I met was so much higher. With a newfound philosophy of “VET VET VET,” I had fewer but way better matches. Prospective unicorns, take your time finding hot couples. Trust me: It’s worth the wait. Max. 150/50): The damage cap for percentile damage. Percentile damage is damage that harms BASED ON THE ENEMY'S CURRENT HEALTH. For example, the white slime has 5,000 health If you were to use the Agent Owl without a cap, it would 4 shot it. Think about it, you wouldn't want to put a super hard boss in the game and have something small like that be able to kill it fast, hence the cap. The cap on the Crazy Unicorn is 50 because of splash damage, and the cap on the Agent Owl is 150 due to its one laser. If you wanted to kill the white slime with only Crazy Unicorns or only Agent Owls, it would take 100 unicorn hits or 34 owl shots. 5000/50 = 100, 5000/150 = ~33.33, which is rounded up to 34.

Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product. Therefore perishable goods such as food and drink cannot be returned. Firstly, doctors have been misdiagnosing women’s legitimate illnesses as crazed hysteria for centuries.Secondly, most guys just use “all my exes are crazy” as a blanket excuse to deflect from dealing with their own insecurities and baggage. We always trust your previous exes over you. So the danger zone for men: hot and crazy; and or women: hot and rich. The combination of high attraction and high wealth presented a glaring red flag for women, who presumed the highly revered combination would most likely cheat. Women rated moderate attraction and moderate wealth as a safer bet long term. The usage for describing a girlfriend/boyfriend means "so great she/he is unbelievable" this is quite young US slang: I've never heard anyone say it (UK) [YOUNG US COMMENTERS: if you're a young native US speaker please could you comment about how this is used in your group(s) so I can edit it in here]The default TOD stats are: 16 Strength, 17 Charisma, 16 Wisdom. These stats can be buffed/debuffed by various cards, and are the default stats. Some of the cards that can buff/debuff it are: What surprised me about this whole experience is how it isn’t just about sex, after all. B & P are some of my closest friends. We go to art museums and talk about how much we love Agnes Martin. We rent cars and drive upstate for weekends. We vacation together—once to Miami for Art Basel. Over late-night dinner at Katsuya in Miami Beach, while she went to the bathroom, B told me that he’s going to ask P to marry him. And he did, and they’re engaged, and I could not be happier for them. We all hook up together just about every time we hang out, but started also going out one-on-one for dinner or concerts. They’re the perfect relationship for me now—we have consistent enough sex that’s hot and loving at the same time, and this setup doesn’t require a whole lot of my time. They have each other; they fit into each other’s big plans. I mostly fit into their weekend plans, and I’m fine with that. I have a somewhat demanding job, a full social life, and an insatiable love of flirting with people, and a committed relationship just doesn’t fit into my schedule right now. But my couple—they’re perfect. In this context "unicorn" implies "the rare and magical person who is a perfect romantic partner for me". The dual meaning is appropriate, since not everyone believes such things exist. Psychologists agreed that HCM and CMM align with the evolutionary theory of mate preferences, predominantly developed out of each sexes responsibilities surrounding parenting. Whether it’s taking place in 2020, or thousands of years ago on the plains of the Savannah – no matter how hot crazy and wild the sex, if it leads to pregnancy, it’s still the woman’s problem. Otherwise, without more context "he/she is a unicorn" has no obvious meaning. I get that you're saying that person is unique but it's not clear how. If you want to suggest that person is your perfect romantic partner, say:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment