276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Matchbox Puzzles

£18.495£36.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Each box has a further nine challenges written onto the sides of the matchbox, providing hours of extra fun, they may be small but they pack a punch! Hat for Life - the reusable felt Christmas cracker party hat - perfect for DIY/homemade/fill your own crackers. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy.

The puzzle pieces are kept safe in a kraft gift box, personalised with a vintage inspired matchbox sleeve. With fun brainteasers, including balancing Scrooge’s scales and guiding the three wise men, these table favours are guaranteed to entertain and amuse. Each box has a further nine matchbox challenges written onto the sides of the matchbox, providing hours of extra fun.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. These best selling matchbox puzzles are the perfect wedding favours, table present or after dinner game. Read more about the seller notes “This little matchbox puzzle has not been opened at one end so its new / unused.

Featuring 15 classic and unconventional puzzles such as The Knot, Tangrams, Wheel of Fortune, Rings Of Fire, Walk The Plank, T Time, and The Trapeze will keep them fidgeting and solving problems! A stunning set of six Christmas matchsticks puzzles, beautifully presented in vintage style matchboxes.Every puzzle has been carefully selected to provide a variety of fun and the classic designs are sure to please any taste.

I do not want to file a complaint, I do not want to send a set because I do not have one puzzle, but I think I should mention it. Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Bangladesh, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Channel Islands, Comoros, Cook Islands, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Fiji, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Greenland, Guam, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, India, Iraq, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Puerto Rico, Republic of the Congo, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Scilly Isles, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Korea, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (U. IMPORTANT INFORMATION Please note that all cracker gifts are chosen with our standard cracker measurements in mind. Put your brain-busting skills to the test and see whether you can remove the piece of string with a wooden ball on each end. The bottom of the design can also be personalised with a short message or the kids names, which appears beneath the tiger design.

Bellissima idea regalo, rompicapi con diversi livelli di difficoltà, che si presentano raccolti in una scatola molto carina, con questo design retrò che ricorda una scatola di fiammiferi. Every puzzle has been carefully selected and designed to ensure they are challenging and fun, but won’t fry your brain! Perfect fun for all the family to enjoy, this matchbox game is perfect for putting your brain to the test. I didn’t know what the puzzle was but when it was delivered I realised we’ve worked it out before from a Xmas cracker. These fifteen different pick-up-and-play games include plenty of well-known classics such as fact or fiction, charades, and guessing the next song line, mixed up with some great new ideas.

Each puzzle has been carefully selected and designed to ensure that these are not your average mini brainteasers. Brilliant matchbox puzzles available in 15 different brain teasing designs and selected to ensure they test your mental powers.Once the puzzle has been put back together, you could frame this separately and use the box for keepsakes or trinkets that Dad is likely to loose! To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. It got here on time and was well packaged and exactly as described, would definitely trade with again; many thanks!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment