276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The High 5 Habit: Take Control of Your Life with One Simple Habit

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mel Robbins is one of the leading voices in personal development and transformation and an international bestselling author. The High 5 Habit explores the simple yet effective habit of high-fiving yourself in the mirror every morning to kickstart your day with a bit of boost. To make sure that genuinely relevant information reaches your consciousness, instead of negative flows of data which in turn affect your behavior, you’ll have to do a few things.

The High 5 Habit Changed My Confidence | The Everygirl How The High 5 Habit Changed My Confidence | The Everygirl

Here’s why: The kids who were told they were smart, talented, or skilled were the least motivated and had the least fun. And speaking of everyone else: when you learn how to love yourself and support yourself, it helps every relationship in your life.

Additionally, some readers have noted that the habit may not be as effective for everyone and may be difficult to sustain over the long term. com/richroll to get a FREE year supply of Vitamin D ​ AND​ 5 free travel packs​ of AG1 with your first purchase.

The High 5 Habit Summary | Mel Robbins - Four Minute Books The High 5 Habit Summary | Mel Robbins - Four Minute Books

When you can celebrate YOURSELF, it helps you cheer louder for others: your friends, your colleagues, your family, your neighbors, and your partner.

My favourite bit was the recap on what to do to set up your day for success and will look to integrate journal prompts into my own practice. But if you dig a little deeper, the impulse to apologize can suggest something a little more worrying: an overactive sense of guilt that can make it hard to live a truly fulfilling life. It’s just a feature of dryers; over time, drying clothes creates lint, and if you don’t clear the filter, the dryer can’t do its job.

The High 5 Habit: Take Control of Your Life with One Si… The High 5 Habit: Take Control of Your Life with One Si…

As part of her work there, Robbins was asked to carry out a project that involved looking at criminal reoffense rates in the state. The best form we often do to motivate children, to propel them forward in any task, we give them a High five.The best NBA teams—those who made it to the championships—were the ones who gave the most high fives at the start of the season. Things have been a little off, and not really going so smoothly for me, so reading this book brought my self confidence right back up! Mel speaks of other crippling emotions / habits such as Jealousy, Procrastination and Perfectionism, the “But do you like me? When the child does some work, and when you praise that child after seeing that work and give him a slight High five, that child becomes motivated and does that work more.

The High 5 Habit by Mel Robbins | The 30 Quotes from The High 5 Habit by Mel Robbins | The

Stand in front of the mirror and ask yourself all these questions, and you will get the answers from your inner self. Mel lives in New England with her husband of 25 years and their three kids, but she is and will always be a Midwesterner at heart. This life tip changed how Robbins started her day and went on with it while significantly improving her confidence levels. The physical act of putting your hands over your heart may sound cheesy, but a Polish study discovered that the hand-over-heart gesture can help promote better judgments and behavior.Follow through on the High five habit-forming promises to make a difference in your life for the better.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment