276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How to Be a Christian Witch: Includes Initiation Instructions: 1 (Christian Witch Starter Kit)

£8.585£17.17Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The practitioners, often referred to as Christian Witches, incorporate Christian doctrines, ethics, and symbolism into their magical practices.

The Inquisition within the Roman Catholic Church had conducted trials against supposed witches in the 13th century, but these trials were to punish heresy, of which belief in witchcraft was merely one variety.To be empowered and set free by forging your own relationship with deity—as you define it—and allowing that eternal power to suffuse your life with real magic gifted by the Creator of all the Omniverse. I also watched Bionic Woman, Six Million Dollar Man, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, and so many others. But if you want to read about one woman’s spiritual journey and how she found freedom in drawing from different traditions, I recommend this book to you. A Christian witch attempts to be, in a sense, like God, exercising spiritual (demonic) powers over certain elements. One of my biggest problems she didn’t separate witchcraft and Wicca and had a Wiccan point of view which is fine, but from what I read she wrote it in a way that witchcraft is solely on Wiccan basis, “what is a witch?

By the time kindergarten rolled around introducing the close proximity of several kids whom were not my brother or cousins, I learned to internalize my powerful imagination. I appreciate how the author was completely open and honest about her practice and how she got there. Her statement makes as much sense as saying “charity work is only for Catholics” or “you can’t keep an altar if you’re not Hindu. The book was written from the perspective of a Catholic Christian so she very much had different views than my own Christianity. As much as Christian elites have tried to forbid magical practices and label them un-Christian over the centuries, millions of magical practitioners, many of them people of color, have identified themselves and their magical practice as Christian.This series tackles important questions in the Christian theology and lies we've been told in religion. My spiritual path lay dormant for a good few years until I moved to London and had a ghost in my flat. It implies that yes, you can have a relationship with Jesus (or their counterfeit version of Jesus), but you can still practice the mystic arts. We believe the use of tarot and oracles as only tools of guidance and does not have anything to do with Satan (as most of us are not Christian and Satan is based in Christianity).

It represents the harmonization of two distinct paradigms, each with its rich history, traditions, and perspectives on the divine and the human experience. There are many paths to God, and just because another chooses to diverge from yours does not mean their path will not reach the Divine. This article is likely to barely scratch the surface, which is one of the reasons I have put off writing about it.And until you’ve been reprogrammed by secular society and formal education, it’s so EASY to believe in magic. Suspend disbelief, set aside your arguments, and enjoy the journey of this Christian-turned-Witch-turned-ChristianWitch as if reading a fantasy novel. The Bible sometimes is translated as referring to "necromancer" and " necromancy" ( Deuteronomy 18:11).

many folks use Gods/Goddesses from many different cultures…I believe the basic tenements of each religion has some profound truths…With that in mind I have no problem accepting the Jehovah or Jesus or Mary…They hold the same respect as other deities…It is the humans that have bastardized the message.So, if you go strictly by the very definition of the words, one could not be a Christian Wiccan any more than one could be a Hindu Muslim or a Jewish Mormon. Ethics and the practice of witchcraft are uniquely complicated by the many and varied personal codes of practitioners themselves. I also like how the author follows "true" Christianity, which is what Jesus taught, being full of love and acceptance. God allows Samuel to appear (which shocks the witch), but Samuel is not pleased with Saul daring to try mediumship to talk to him from beyond the grave. It's always interested me a lot but I stopped showing interest pretty quickly when my Bible thumping "father" got angry.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment