276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Glen Keith 21 Year Old Scotch Whisky, 70cl - Secret Speyside

£28.125£56.25Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It ran triple-distilled malt from the word go and alternated it with double distilled until the 1980s, ran trials with a wheat mash, was the first distillery to use gas-fired direct heating (all its stills are now steam-driven) and in its time also produced heavy peated variants [Glenisla] one made with peat smoke being passed through water which was then concentrated and the other in the normal manner. There were also trials with different yeast types. The fact that the stills were different shapes and sizes helped in these innovative trials. Der er en lang afslutning på drammen. Den er først præget af de stærke krydderier på tungen. Der er stadig en fin frugtsmag. Kombinationen minder lidt om den man kender fra umoden mangofrugt, der virker lidt tør, stærk og næsten bitter i sin fremtoning. Efter nogle minutter bliver smagen af vanilje, karamel og mælkechokoladen tydeligere. Ligeledes kommer smagen fra egetræ frem til sidst i eftersmagen, inden man til sidst sidder med lidt sødme tilbage i munden. Konklusion:

Smooth and sumptuous, but with an added savoury depth now of allspice, then liquorice and bitter, dark chocolate. The fruit hints at a top-class crème de cassis from Dijon, and it builds into an indulgent slice of Jamaican ginger bread. Big. Delicious. Finish Our Service is an online platform which provides Members with information (e.g. bottle facts, market-indices, market values and prices) on (mostly) whisky and allows Members to add information to the platform. We do not sell, nor does the Service provide any option to buy, any alcoholic products.

Braes of Glenlivet 30 Years Old

Glen Keith 21 Year Old er en skotsk whisky på 54.1% vol. Whiskyen er produceret på Glen Keith Distillery. Destilleriet er beliggende i Speyside området. Den uafhængige aftapper Wm Cadenhead Ltd., har aftappet denne flaske som en del af deres “Cadenhead Small Batch” repetoire. Udgivelsen er en single cask whisky fra et genbrugt ex-bourbon hogshead fad. Spritten blev destilleret i 1993, og er herefter igen aftappet i 2015, efter mere end 21 år på fad, hvilket også fremgår på etiketten. Der er udgivet 444 flasker af denne aftapning. Whiskyen er ikke kølefiltreret, og kommer uden kunstig farve. Whiskybase B.V. is the Dutch private limited liability company, having its statutory seat in Rotterdam, The Netherlands and its office at Zwaanshals 530, 3035 KS Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Whiskybase B.V. is registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under no. 52072819.

If any provision of these Terms is held invalid, the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect. You are responsible for all activities through your account. You are responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide to us in relation to your account, and for updating it where necessary. You are not allowed to create multiple accounts. We may terminate or temporarily suspend your account to protect you, ourselves or our partners from (suspected) identity theft or other (suspected) fraudulent (e.g. false, misleading, deceptive) activity. You have the obligation to keep your login credentials confidential. You shall not authorize any others to use or access your account. The cask is just a little too dominant here for my taste, but it’s still a decent dram. A darker, more forbidding Longmorn. Right place, right time Unless mandatory applicable law provides otherwise, your use of and membership to the Service are exclusively governed by Dutch law. We shall first try to settle any dispute over a dram of whisky. Disputes that cannot be settled over multiple drams of whisky shall be solely submitted to the court of Amsterdam, The Netherlands unless mandatory applicable law provides otherwise.There’s lots to like here, but it’s a little fierce and ragged around the edges. A promising nose, but the palate is slightly underwhelming. Right place, right time

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment