276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Heart of Stone (The Stone Series Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was bewildered by Mr Stone in such ways that he was willing to be a different Dom than he normally all for this one girl girl. From International Bestselling Author Dakota Willink comes the fourth book in The Stone Series , a Christmas novel that sets the stage for the final installment of Alexander and Krystina’s epic love story. During the summer months, she can often be found soaking up the sun on the Great Lakes with her family. They both try to meet half way, once they realize there may be more between them than one night stands. Jeffrey’s voice was exactly as I would imagine Alexander’s to be and he brought the character to full dominate life.

In realistic position I was also excited how close this is to my Home town and yes I heard of Clifton Park. As we all fell in love with FSOG we were introduced to the world BDSM and this is no stranger in that world. As a side note, I read reviews that mention 50 Shades, whether they were comparing or not comparing. She's got the good angel, bad angel on her shoulders and the bad angel is doing the happy dance at this God in front of her.From the millionaire dominant with the troubled childhood, to the brown haired ingenue that he finds himself obsessed with, to said ingenue who is naive, uneducated, and unprepared for the lifestyle - it almost comes off as fan-fictiony. Since then, she dreamed of one day writing her own book, but put her aspirations on hold to focus on family and a career that would pay the bills. She's got that good angel, bad angel on her shoulders and the bad angel is doing the happy dance at this God in front of her. When Alexander decided to go after Krystina, he killer instincts fall short, and he has a hard time with her as he tried to introduce her to his kinky world. Competitive by nature, she was determined to win a reading contest and blitzed through every Sweet Valley High book she could get her hands on.

what happened in Stone's past, how Krys is going to handle her past problems, and if these two will find a way to make their relationship work.I say somewhat because like I said before there were times when I was thinking, "originality please! By completing your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and authorise Audible to charge your designated card or any other card on file. With a wide range of published books, a magazine publication, and the Leave Me Breathless World under her belt, Dakota's imagination is constantly spinning new ideas. Heart of Stone is a full-length novel, over 380 pages, and the first of three books in The Stone Series.

Yes, this book ended on the inevitable Cliffe which came after an intriguing night out and an unexpected confrontation. Alexander is full of riddles and mystery and I loved the author did not rush into the heroes past and give things away. He understood the value of finesse, and the importance of patience and diligence to achieve the desired result. I'm not a huge fan of BDSM themed books but this is subtly explored and despite a visit to a sex club, the author didn't over emphasise the experience and, despite Krys’s innocence, the scene did not make me feel uncomfortable.The only thing this book had in common to 50 shades was the BDSM element, although in Heart of Stone it wasn’t nearly as explicit and went in an entirely different direction than 50 shades. Open and transparent about his interest in BDSM, Alex tentatively explains to Krys what he is looking for in a Sub and what he hopes they can share together. And while I have an abhorrence to cliffhangers, I’m secretly thrilled that Alex and Krys’ story isn’t over yet.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment