276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Dua Guide for Umrah: This is a guide for performing Umrah and includes duas that you can use as guidance when performing Umrah.: 2

£3.965£7.93Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Note: If you intend to perform an additional Umrah later on, you must assume Ihram outside the boundary of the Haram before going back to Masjid al-Haram to perform Umrah. Make sure you’re well aware of the prohibitions of Ihram and ensure you don’t fall foul of its rules.

You should then do Ghusl, a highly emphasised Sunnah for those intending to enter into a state of Ihram. When a mistake is made during Hajj or Umrah, Fidyah (expiation) is required to atone for the mistake.However, keep in mind that since Maqam Ibrahim is situated within the Mataf, there is often nowhere for pilgrims performing Tawaf to move except around and almost over the top of those praying just beyond Maqam Ibrahim, resulting in a great deal of congestion. Just before crossing, remove any articles of clothing that you may still be wearing that violate the conditions of Ihram, such as socks, headwear and underwear. Allāhumma hādhā ḥaramuka wa amnuka fa ḥarrimnī ‘ala-n-Nār, wa amminnī min ‘adhābika yawma tab’athu ‘ibādak, wa j‘alnī min awliyā’ika wa ahli ṭā’atik.

Your view of the Kaaba may be obscured, so make an educated guess about its location and face this direction. Lā ilāha illallāh waḥdahu lā sharīka lah(u), lahu l-mulku wa lahu l-ḥamdu yuḥyī wa yumīt(u), wa huwa ‘alā kulli shay’in qadīr. This guide is simple and very comprehensive and includes points where i should do dua and read durud sharif on our Prophet Muhammad ﷺ . The sheet which wraps around the waist covering the lower body is known as the Izar, and the sheet that is draped over the upper body like a shawl is known as the Rida.

Upon seeing the Kaaba for the first time, raise your hands and make Dua with the utmost concentration and sincerity, as this is among those places where prayers are answered. O Allah, I ask You for knowledge that is beneficial, provision that is abundant and a cure for every illness. O Allah, this is Your sanctuary and security, so make me unlawful to Hell-Fire, make me safe from Your punishment on the day You resurrect Your servants, and make me one of Your friends and one of the people who obey You. Imam Abu Hanifa I would use this opportunity to make Dua to Allah that he be among those whose supplications are always accepted. You will be performing Istilam eight times in total during the Tawaf, one before the start of the Tawaf and one at the end of each of the seven circuits.

You may also make any other supplication of your choosing as it’s another station where Duas are accepted. So much information all over the internet, its nice to have just the right info in one place and follow a easy step by step plan. However, if there is congestion, which is likely to be the case if you’re closer to the Kaaba, only perform this Sunnah if you’re sure you won’t harm or inconvenience others.As you reach the limits of the Haram, constantly recite the Talbiyah, do Dhikr and send Salawat upon the Prophet ﷺ. Between these two lights, it is Sunnah for men to run at a medium pace while women should continue normally. It is a Sunnah to perform Sa’i immediately after Tawaf, although you may take a break if you need to. Lastly, you shave ( Halq) or shorten ( Taqsir) your hair, allowing you to leave the state of Ihram and complete your Umrah. Although kissing the Hajar al-Aswad is very virtuous, don’t harm others around you in an attempt to reach it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment