276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua Eau De Toilette Spray 100 ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua Men EDT opens with a soft projection of citrus, floral powdery, and woody notes. It opens really nicely with the grapefruit and hints of violet, before settling down into a nice, salty seaside smell. By the way that this smells all I get is a clubbing scenario surrounded by sexy young people living life to the fullest.

I can't compare it to the 2016 version as I never tried it, but if it was stronger than this, I'm not sure I would have liked it. Visionary Fragrances are not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored or supported by any of the brands whose products we sell. Whereas, Aqua '16 isn't a true aquatic/marine flanker, and would've been best characterized as an "Eau Fraiche".The citrus, aromatic ambroxin you get from the opening, becomes more green and aquatic with a sweetness that is attractive in its silage.

A good alternative is Rasasi Hawas wih greater perfomances despite the fact that Aqua also has good performances. I didn't even know it's discontinued until today but when I checked it's not listed at any of the major retailers here.Top notes are Yuzu, Grapefruit and Pink Pepper; middle notes are Sea water and Violet Leaf; base notes are Ambergris, Amberwood and Guaiac Wood. I just bought this one and I know I’m late, I’ve been wearing this one for about a week and I can conclude it’s good.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment